Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Is the Mini Vu+ Solo2 HD a good purchase?

Hey guys, I've been reading aroudn the forum and as I understand, Nextbay.biz is a good place to buy a Vu+ box. I've have an eye on this box:
    MINI Vu+ SOLO2 HD Set Top Box Stock Freeshipping! [MINI Vu+ SOLO2 Freeshipping] - $168.00 : nextbay.biz

It has space for a 2.5" HDD, which I would probably install myself. Otherwise i would install an external HDD. I'm looking to replace a Sky+ box, so HD, HDD and two tuners are a must (sky+ style).

I just wanted to run the purchase past you guys before i bit the bullet. It's not a clone right? And it's a sensible purchase? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Virtually 99% of products on Nextbay are Clones seeing as China is the biggest Clone manufacturer in the world when it comes to literally anything. So yes for that Price it is a clone a Vu Solo2 official version would cost circa ?249 or $400

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ah i see, that's a shame. Where would you recommend I purchase a box from, if i wanted the lowest price for a genuine box?