Register

Thread: HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HELP

im in need of help trying to put enigma2-plugin-ccam on my vu+duo but a error /bin/sh:syntax error unexpected

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amet18 View Post
    im in need of help trying to put enigma2-plugin-ccam on my vu+duo but a error /bin/sh:syntax error unexpected

• Discussions about Cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, CCcam, Oscam, MGcamd, Gbox, Mbox, etc....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

hi we have to be careful here with forum rules , so i wont mention anything about cs and ill just briefly talk about plugins . did you try to install this plugin other times ? or did you try to install other versions of the same plugin multiple times ? . what im saying is that you may have multiple versions installed and as such they could then very simply put be clashing with each other , as they wont know which version is meant to be used . if you have multiple versions of the same plugin or multiple versions of other similar plugins installed uninstall all the cam plugins except one and see if that cures the problem .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

oops sorry digicon mate , i posted my reply about the same time as yours , if my reply is breaking the rules mate please feel free to remove it . talk soon
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.