Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have a questions...
    with family №37 Nissan / Infiniti petrol - ECU Hitachi CAN with MCU SH705x
    i can read chk and write engine ecu and transmission ecu of nissan GTR or only engine ecu?
    many thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Hi

Only engine ECU.

BR
    Professional EGR, DPF, CAT, VSA, NOx, ADBlue, DTC solutions here...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Let me see if I undestood rigth, MMCflasher is a SW, that works with dongle and use openport2.0 to flash all these ECUs (I was looking for some HW too like I/O terminal )

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Hello mate
    Yes, you understood right, software with protection dongle and works with J2534 devices like Mangoose, OpePort 2.0, etc..
    About IO terminal - just check date of realising modules. In majority MMCFlash crew has realised similar modules earlier. Many MMCFlasher solutions is really unique (Mazda, Ford, some Mitsubishi, Nissan, Infiniti, Honda and etc..) and we have proposed many solutions to first in market - nobody has made before us similar things.
    Good luck!

BR

BR

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Hello, i have a question.
    I have a Smart ECU here with MH8304F with checksum error.
    Will this device help me?

Also if i purchase a used ECU, am i able to change VIN in used ECU to suit?

Many thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Hello

Yes, MMCflasher support all ECUs Mitsubishi (including Smart cars) with MH8304F inside.
    Flasher will help you to read/write flash of MCU, for calculating checksumm need use other software (because algorithm of calculation CS in Smart different than Mitsubishi)
    About VIN change: if VIN number stored in flash - yes, if in external eeprom - no.

BR

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

CS support for Smart and we can add change vin

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Ok thanks. Where am I able to purchase mmcflasher and will it work ok with a genuine tactrix adaptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What version of the tactrix/openport/ecuflash drivers do I need to run the new version of mmcflasher on Windows 7 32 bit for a Mitsubishi triton (l200 in Europe)?

i can only ever get as far as reading the vin off the ECU before running into errors.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy dave View Post
    What version of the tactrix/openport/ecuflash drivers do I need to run the new version of mmcflasher on Windows 7 32 bit for a Mitsubishi triton (l200 in Europe)?

i can only ever get as far as reading the vin off the ECU before running into errors.

Hello

With new version MMCFlsher (v. 10.x) just use official tactrix OP2.0 with latest firmware and all should be ok.
    For old software versions ((0.9.x) need downgrade firmware for stable work.

BR

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zohar For This Useful Post:

Cowboy dave (14th September, 2016)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Default New modules has been added!

Hello all members!

Good news from MMCFlash team!
    New modules has been added.
    All modules has been tested on the real cars and work perfectly!

Module 46 MMCFlasher - Ford diesel vehicles with ECUs Vision DCU 101/102/104/201
    Module 47 MMCFlasher allow reading and writing Ford diesel cars with ECUs DCU 101/102/104/201. Module allow reading and writing flash of MCU. Correction of checksums is supported. Also module can read/erase DTC in ECU. Reading and writing firmware allowed on the car via OBD2 connection.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Module 48 MMCFlasher - Mazda petrol Sky-Active Denso Crypto ECUs
    Module 48 MMCFlasher for Mazda3/CX5/6 1.5, 2.0, 2.5L SKYACTIV-G Z6 1.6L with Denso CRYPTO ECUs reprogramming (reading and writing). Programming through OBD2. DTC reading/erasing supported. Checksums calculation is supported.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Module 49 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU SID208 / SID209

Module 49 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU SID208 / SID209. Module for programming (reading and writing) Ford protected ECUs SID208 / SID209 (diesel cars). Unlock ECU (reading TPROT) password in boot mode. Checksums calculation is supported. Also supported virtual reading directly from Ford server and convertation from VBF to BIN format. Programming through OBD2 or BSL mode.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Module 51 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2214

Module 51 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2214. Module for programming (reading and writing flash memory) Ford with ECU EMS2214. Checksums calculation is supported. DTC reading/erasing supported. Programming allowed through OBD2.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Module 52 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2205

Module 52 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2205. Module for programming (reading and writing flash memory) Ford with ECU EMS2205. Checksums calculation is supported (including RSA correction). DTC reading/erasing supported. Programming allowed through OBD2.

Module 53 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2211

Module 53 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2211. Module for programming (reading and writing flash memory) Ford with ECU EMS2211. Checksums calculation is supported (including RSA correction). DTC reading/erasing supported. Programming allowed through OBD2.

Module 54 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2510/EMS2511

Module 54 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU EMS2510/EMS2511. Module for programming (reading and writing flash memory) Ford with ECUs EMS2510/EMS2511. Checksums calculation is supported (including RSA correction). DTC reading/erasing supported. Also supported virtual reading directly from Ford server. Programming allowed through OBD2.

Module 55 MMCFlasher - Ford with ECU Delphi DCM6.1 Diesel cars

Module 55 MMCFlasher - Ford (diesel cars) with ECU Delphi DCM6.1. Module for programming (reading and writing flash memory) Ford with ECU DCM6.1. Checksums calculation is supported. DTC reading/erasing supported. Programming allowed through OBD2.

BR
    Last edited by Zohar; 13th September, 2016 at 04:42 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zohar For This Useful Post:

mexanico1971 (2nd October, 2018), PremierD (13th September, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Thanks for the reply, I will give that a go.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Guys does anyone know if MMC flasher works with latest Ford Ranger 2.2 & 3.2 diesels? Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to check what ECU version they have.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by commieTH View Post
    Guys does anyone know if MMC flasher works with latest Ford Ranger 2.2 & 3.2 diesels? Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to check what ECU version they have.
    yes, it does work : module 49

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S.W.A.M.I For This Useful Post:

commieTH (5th October, 2016), Zohar (10th October, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What about MMC Flasher support for Melco F8TJ ECU (looks like this -> http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/Fd8AAO...0g/s-l1600.jpg) ?
    I do not have exact ECU model used inside but this ECU is generally used in new Ducati bikes (Panigale, Diavel, Multistrada, Monster 1200 itp) with slighty different CPU inside. But AFAIK Diavel i Multistrada1200 both use the same ECU.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast