Register

Thread: Android box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Android box

Alright guys just joined looking for little advice not really been into cable scene since wizardmods but over last cpl of months I've been messing with an android box and can see what it's capabilities are just anything I aske in forums about it isn't allowed can anyone point me in right direction if possible thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Think its ok to talk about XBMC streams mate
    Ask away , willl help if i can got most things running well here on Android tab hooked up to TV
    Watched Everton v Man city Satday on it
    And American Sniper last night Both very good quality audio and video..............Paul
    If your Happy with the Help push the Thanx button
    PAUL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lads, just wondering if your XBMC is working properly via android. I have a number of devices at home (mostly windows based) and they work a dream with the
    scrapers for movies etc - just like nature intended. I also have an EVO Xfinity (Android OS) and an Android tablet which both do all the things I got them for EXCEPT
    scrape the movie info, fan art etc.

I initially thought it was the different versions of XBMC / Kodi but after downloading and running different versions on Windows I can only conclude that
    its the Android side of things. I am pulling my movies etc from my NAS drive. Another problems is that I cant delete my movie sources (to allow me to build again
    from scratch). Unless I REALLY have to, I don't want to reflash my box to update XBMC although that still wont solve my tablet issue.

Any help appreciated........James

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, i have worked a bit with Android boxes and found an easier way to update xbmc. You can find a lot of help at tvaddons since kodi came in xbmc have done a lot of changes. I can provide you more info if required as right now i don't have the links but I can get them for you .