Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Default Mazda CX7 DPF OFF

Hello ALL,

I have this bug for a long time and it is very embarrassing be honest. This is a CX7 2009 2.2 diesel. It was in limp mode with DPF faults so the customer wanted to remove the DPF. I had an old flash from a previous job so i have used that in the first place which is called blue smoke in the attached files. That flash runs good but every time when the engine gets to running temperature it starts to make a blue smoke when i step back from the accelerator. The add blue pipe has been disconnected from the valve on the exhaust but smoke is still the same. So my first question is there any other place where it is injects addblue ? Afterwards i had the second file made up by a good member from here which works well in terms of driving and smoking BUT it brings up the engine light 2 DTCs are set P0132 and 013300, with some help the first DTC could have been deleted but the 013300 is stays and so the EML.
    Can anyone direct me how to remove the DPF from this otherwise pretty good car??

Thank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

hi check your pm box

The following errors occurred with your submission

• BALI7605 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Are you sure this car have adblue?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Yes, new Mazda engine have DPF + Adblue system.

BR
    All full worked manual solutions - FAP/DPF OFF, Adblue/SCR OFF, EGR OFF, TVA OFF, SWIRL OFF, O2/Lambda OFF, DTC OFF and etc

Our database available for download 24/7 on EVC server for all legal WinOLS users

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

It can be off both.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I have make same car without problems
    ECU Tuning, DPF and FAP remove,EGR remove, Flap remove,DTC remove,Dyno tested files!!!

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

i have mazda cx7 with dpf problem too can someone help me with this? there is a foult in adblue temp sensor in tank. cusotmer wants to delete it all.Attachment 327091. under car there are to big exhaust thinks. one after engine with diff sensor after this one there is injector form adblue and after injecotr there is another one. should i remove both of it?