Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tenzen View Post
    hello everybody! After a remote fail on audi a6 f4,having just one key,i took another key used,unlocked with cs code from donor car,make it dealer key with original dump from my car and try to program.After programming,key is locked,no working at all,no ignition,no remote and,most important,no respond to unlock with cs code. Original key still work on ignition.What i do wrong?Thank's in advance!

unlock and try again. sounds original wrong

sounds like u know your stuff more than muppets here
    Solidarity with Ukraine

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tenzen View Post
    hello everybody! After a remote fail on audi a6 f4,having just one key,i took another key used,unlocked with cs code from donor car,make it dealer key with original dump from my car and try to program.After programming,key is locked,no working at all,no ignition,no remote and,most important,no respond to unlock with cs code. Original key still work on ignition.What i do wrong?Thank's in advance!
    What tool did you use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use autel im 608,read dump from donor car,unlock key from donor with cs,program key as 4-th key,everything normal ,key unlocked,verified twice.Programing first key,success,put second key in ignition and nothing happen...Check key with programer,key is locked...Read dump from elv,key is there at 4-th position,but the car don"t recognised this key.Original key still works but remote is defective.Now i can't unlock key with security code,original from my car or the donor.When i programmed key on car,something is happened with cs.Normally,the key is taking security code from car where is programmed,or not?This is the question.Or when program the key something it was corrupted...Thank's for implication on this problems!

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Curious to see what year J518 and donor key came from.

If donor key was programmed to newer J518 module (2009+ version), key will not learn to older 2005-2008 type J518 module (even though its unlocked). Something to do with remote bytes. The remote will not take and key will not learn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NogaroB5S4 For This Useful Post:

tepSIJA (25th March, 2023)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234