Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Peugeot 206 1.6 2002 tune for better eco and power

Hi all,

I'm Looking for tuned file eco and more power. bosch me 7.4.4

Num. HW: 0261207477
    Num. SW: 1037387697

My car has a tuned intake and it holds at power. Do I need Cat/Lambda off?

My map sensor (a new) give's a wrong mbar back so it gets to much petrol and causes the engine stop. (Maybe someone could check in this dump what the width is of the injection).

Thanks!

Attachment 301881
    If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he?ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she?ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn?t know what she?ll feel like wearing each day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Nobody that could provide some help? I need it for educational proposes and would like to check the difference at my car. So on dyno and in file..
    If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he?ll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she?ll pack 21 outfits because she doesn?t know what she?ll feel like wearing each day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Could someone check if the maps attached are good files? Any way to correct these to 64KB map data (galletto?).
    peug1-6-16v xs tune 512kb.zip