Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Default This one is called Woodbine really

Meet Nimble, the 16-week-old Chihuahua mix, fighting strong even though her initial owner wanted to put her down.
    Despite being born with partial legs, just days later, poor Nimble lost them entirely after they began to turn black and the tissue became necrotic before falling off.
    To add to the tragedy, her mother rejected her and Nimble had to be bottle fed.
    However, there could be a light at the end of the tunnel for her lack of mobility, thanks to cutting-edge technology 3D printing.
    Speaking exclusively to Daily Star Online, owner Christine Broyles told us: "The people who had her before me had rescued Nimble's mum from the streets, so there's no history on her.
    "As Nimble got older they realised she was going to be hard to care for, and thought it would be too difficult to even find a home for her, so were feeling like they should put her down.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weir...one-legged-dog
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Never work with children or animals

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Don't see what the issue is woman just stick these things in handbags and carry them about..... do they need legs?

Rest In Peace Michael Mcharg, A true friend and although gone never forgotten. 11-10-08.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to garry1312 For This Useful Post:

ifred (2nd April, 2015), M T Glass (3rd April, 2015), Meat-Head (1st April, 2015)