Register
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eric paris For This Useful Post:

asso (5th April, 2023), danielhrjesik (15th February, 2023), rikardo1 (13th June, 2024), wodorof (3rd March, 2023)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very muchHi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very muchHi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very much
    Hi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very much
    Last edited by rikardo1; 3rd June, 2024 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very muchHi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

errHi everyone, I have the same problem, I bought one and made another, the program doesn't recognize the programmer, it came programmed i 0403 1967, I don't have a hw in the software and it doesn't recognize the programmer, besides, the file it gives doesn't even belong to ft232rl, I would like some help and if someone in forum has the programmer working thank you all very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, I made the Marelli decoder programmer for version 5.5, it seems not functional, I programmed the FT232FL with an otocheck file, it appears nagneti Marelli, I installed the drivers for Win7, FTDI, it seems to be ok, I don't know, I did the programming wrong, so when I turn on the programmer, it doesn't light up the version 5.5 buttons or The relays will be the micro not ok I wish you could help me in advance thank you very much
    Hello, I made the Marelli decoder programmer for version 5.5, it seems not functional, I programmed the FT232FL with an otocheck file, it appears nagneti Marelli, I installed the drivers for Win7, FTDI, it seems to be ok, I don't know, I did the programming wrong, so when I turn on the programmer, it doesn't light up the version 5.5 buttons or The relays will be the micro not ok I wish you could help me in advance thank you very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I already built the decoder but it doesn't work, possibly the program in the pic must not be good, someone who built the programmer and it's working, I programmed everything with Delmemt, who was the person who uploaded the circuit and the program doesn't work, I have the original ft232 I was able to program it and now I have a Marelli magneti but the programmer doesn't communicate with the software my father bought one that is the same as the one I built if there is anyone with a working programmer who can help I would be very grateful, thank you very much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone, has anyone built a programmer that is working, my father bought one from cartools and it works well, I took advantage of it and read the ft232 with mprog and it has id0403, id 1967, and it works like that, I think, and the project doesn't work, if anyone wants to help, I think The problem must be in the hexadecimal of pic16f876, meaning the programming doesn't work
    thank you all

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

hello, I'm not going to help you much,
    I made this circuit a long time ago with classic components on a bread board and it wasn't very stable in operation,
    I have to redo it in cms but I didn't have didn't take the time

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021