Hi, so I have a Moto G 4G and recently I tried flashing Cyanogen Mod 12 onto it. I also used TWRP to flash it onto the phone So the flashing went fine and I put it on the phone however afterwards when I tried going onto reboot phone from TWRP it came up with the Motorola unlocked bootloader normal startup for about a quarter of a second then was redirected to the fastboot menu with 'Fastboot reason: fall-through from normal boot mode' I tried selecting 'Normal powerup' but this resulted with the returned text 'Boot up failed'. The only things that I could go on were 'Barcodes' and 'Recovery' in recovery I tried to reset it and wipe it from there but this still resulted in 'Boot up failed' when I tried to turn it on. So I took it to the shop and a few days later they phoned saying that they couldn't fix it and that I must have messed up the motherboard as they had tried replacing everything that might be causing the issue. And I do NOT want to pay for basically 75% of the phone. So I went and picked it up and when I turned it on it had the original cyan 'M' and below it 'Motorola a Google company'. It stayed on this screen for 15-20 seconds then rebooted itself. I went into the fastboot menu and when I went on 'Recovery' it came up with 'Boot up failed' again but this time it was on recovery and not on any of the others, if I go on any of the other options except barcodes they all just get caught up in a boot loop again and the computer can detect the phone when it's in fastboot but its in 'Unspecified devices' and is not accessible

also I cannot access the phone through the computer so I cannot put the stock files into the phone to flash that from CWM. Do you know if there is any way to flash a ROM from the computer or do I have to do it from the phone?
right now i am stuck on bootloader when i choose recovery it will reboot again only to fastbootloader, and sometimes goes dark screeen , on normal startup it stay is logo till battery runs out