Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ipbox 900hd cccam

hi
    i have installed the latest sifteam image and panel for emu.
    i have purchased a cccam.cfg file and cannot get it to work with the box.
    i understand that the cuberevos dont run cccam directly and have been told that i need to run oscam as cccam client.
    this is where i am stuck as i have been trying to edit the oscam.server file with the serverdetails from the cccam.cfg file but without any success. i also understand that oscam.user and oscam.conf need to be modified?
    i found a cccam to oscam converter application on the web but it gave an error reading the cccam.cfg file.
    i did use a different payserver a while ago on an earlier sifteam image and all i had to do was drop the cccam.cfg file into var/keys.
    any help greatly appreciated.
    ham

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

does anyone know how to edit oscam to get it to work with cccam?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hello if you instal the image INDB6v008_cuberevo_flash
    you can instal cccam its working verry good i have no problems here its no freezing sorry for my bad englisch greetings louis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by turkselouis View Post
    hello if you instal the image INDB6v008_cuberevo_flash
    you can instal cccam its working verry good i have no problems here its no freezing sorry for my bad englisch greetings louis
    thanks for your reply louis.
    i managed to get oscam to work of sorts but it took a lot of editing the config files which i wasnt very sure of even then it freexe a lot.
    i then started experimenting and put e2 image -- sif nightly build 1.3.0 on usb and added emu manager 4.0 and cccam seems to be working fine.