Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyniux View Post
    I read new hc05 with xprog and read new Pin. 100% succes Pin working and I store new remote. My eeprom in old box was broken so i could not program the new reamote and pin no worked.
    Can you tell me how you did exactly? How the new HC05 connected to xprog?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I buy used central lock reciever and desolder hc05 from it, read with xprog and extract the pin from eeprom. Next solder hc05 and programmed with pin 2 used remotes.
    I try to read hc05 on board but i cannot read it. If you want read without desolder you must desolder and lift only this legs that will be needed for programming.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9100 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paul_12345 View Post
    you really need to learn how to solder before touching peoples cars.
    I am not an idiot. I can solder very well. If I can solder chips with leg pitch of 0.025 inch with ease, do you really think that HC05 with 0.8mm pitch would be a problem? So I don't really get your "advice".

Nevertheless, my UPA came today and I read the HC05 again. Content of the chip is attached, the bytes on needed positions are the same. Verify is OK, so the content must be read without a problem. It looks like I have some other version of central locking unit than you, guys...

And if anyone thinks the chip is damaged, it is not, if I solder it back to the unit, central locking works flawlessly.

read_upa.zip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You have maybe the same problem. My hc05 looks good i desolder it read and solder. Central lock and remote are working but i can't use readed pin. Sometimes the eeprom in hc05 are broken and you cannot read it properly. I doing the 606693420 siemens box. In the first box the eeprom in hc05 are broken. I buy the same box and read it without any problem. I do 606693420, 60653303, 60670721. All this boxes I do with simple xprog. Only my first box have a broken eeprom and I cannot properly read it but central lock and remote work good. Maybe you try with another box, it's very cheap.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cyniux For This Useful Post:

bajticzek (22nd October, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bajticzek View Post
    I am not an idiot. I can solder very well. If I can solder chips with leg pitch of 0.025 inch with ease, do you really think that HC05 with 0.8mm pitch would be a problem? So I don't really get your "advice".

Nevertheless, my UPA came today and I read the HC05 again. Content of the chip is attached, the bytes on needed positions are the same. Verify is OK, so the content must be read without a problem. It looks like I have some other version of central locking unit than you, guys...

And if anyone thinks the chip is damaged, it is not, if I solder it back to the unit, central locking works flawlessly.

read_upa.zip
    I didn't say you was an idiot.

But looking at the picture you posted of your soldering you can not "solder very well"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

These are photos I have taken before I started to do anything with the board, to be sure I solder everything back in place as it was. If you are reffering to white/yellowish places around some legs, it's oxidation, because this unit is located in a trunk. Sometimes for as long as eighteen years... But I think a "skilled" electrician like you would notice that. Maybe you are not and you are just acting like a complete douche.

And as cyniux said, I will use another module. Friend has got few of these in his garage. I'll compare the P/Ns and will see.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Mate, try to write some else dump in your mcu...this thread have a lot of dumps, try with any dump and already calculated pin code, than program your remote and new remote, that will work if everything other is ok.

best regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Mikajna you are right. I try the same method. My hc05 after write the another dump is silent but it is maybe broken.
    This module have a few version of firmware and hardware. The module uses a few types remote with one, two and three buttons. If he write a wrong dump the module dosen't work or sometimes work but without all function.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Mikajna you are right. I try the same method. My hc05 after write the another dump is silent but it is maybe broken.
    This module have a few version of firmware and hardware. The module uses a few types remote with one, two and three buttons. If he write a wrong dump the module dosen't work or sometimes work but without all function.

There are only two types of remote. Single button red remote >2000 and two button black remote 2000>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I see a oryginal three button black remote with button door, window, and trunk in alfa romeo 156 3.2 v6 '04

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    757 Posts

Alfa Romeo 156 never had 3 button remote.Only 2 button.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to simaservis1108 For This Useful Post:

Cromwe11 (22nd October, 2015)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I see a oryginal three button black remote with button door, window, and trunk in alfa romeo 156 3.2 v6 '04

147&GT used a three button remote that has lock/unlock/trunk. Never seen any Alfa remote with a window button. I work with Alfa's every week and have owned every model of 156 going from 1.8ts to 3.2GTA. Never seen a three button remote on any 156. Can't find it in the Alfa parts catalog either. What market was that 156 from? Don't suppose you have the vin so I can look it up?
    Last edited by Cromwe11; 22nd October, 2015 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sorry you are right. I ask my friend who have this remote and he talk this remote have a three buttons. It is oryginal remote but reciever is a not oryginal. He use a lock button to open/close doors, unlock button for open/close windows, and trunk button.
    Sorry friend for my mistakes
    Best regards

Last edited by cyniux; 22nd October, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

These are photos I have taken before I started to do anything with the board, to be sure I solder everything back in place as it was. If you are reffering to white/yellowish places around some legs, it's oxidation, because this unit is located in a trunk. Sometimes for as long as eighteen years... But I think a "skilled" electrician like you would notice that. Maybe you are not and you are just acting like a complete douche.

And as cyniux said, I will use another module. Friend has got few of these in his garage. I'll compare the P/Ns and will see.
    Clearly the chip has been soldered before by hand and clearly that is flux residue, but if this is before you touched it then theres no need to get get so defensive! I was giving you advise that soldering like this could cause problems if that is not your soldering then whats your problem.

Also by bad soldering I am not referring to the residue I'm talking about the bad soldering.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    631 Posts

Hey guys, it looks like I have something extra again.

I read the 0D60J (HC05B32) chip with XPROG-m, but I have one 0 at the place where the code should be. What does the 0 translate to? I tried reading it in different adapter, but I got the same content from chip.

I have the same thing, did you ever work out what the code was?
    Label and dump attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast