Register
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455051525354555657585960 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by alba2 View Post
    Hy to all .I find this tutorial about flashing carprog without lift the pin 55,remove the At88sc .Someone try this ?
    Posted on March 30, 2018 by eobdtool.co.uk

I did all the tutorials regarding the flashing of the carprog. I tried the method that I posted to you. It is functional, I just simplified and modify the flashing procedure for that it is simple for the novices (I am one myself).

I just observed and tested the different methods in order to arrive at something simple steps.
    1) No need to unsolder AT88SC.
    2) no need to lift pin 55 or solder a wire on the pin 55 (according pcp) .
    3) the reset is done on a single pin as in the photo.
    4) photos of the connector that I made.
    I did not put you the flashing procedure (there is a lot of post on this subject). I use the segger software “flash V 4.98” and of course the segger interface jlink .
    PS look at the photos and make sure you have the same pcb. have a good flashing.

carprog easy way to flash
    it is not correct to take ownership of the work of others, in this case my work, shame on you !!!!!
    POSTED ON MHHAUTO (habbou)AND OTHER WEBSITE !!!
    Last edited by habbou; 16th July, 2020 at 10:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by habbou View Post
    it is not correct to take ownership of the work of others, in this case my work, shame on you !!!!!
    POSTED ON MHHAUTO (habbou)AND OTHER WEBSITE !!!
    He should apologize but I'm sure he meant no harm. Thank you also for posting this in MHH Auto. Not getting enough help here though.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

hi everyone. just dont waste your money. i have the full original software and half of the stuff doesnt work. today i messed up a cluster on a 2013 ford explorer because of carprog. i have read the miles on the car which was correct and when i write the correct mileage with carprog cluster said ERROR. not the first time. if you are doing infinions, carprog is very good and thats it! im just not happy spending so much money on original and mess up the cars. now i have to buy a new cluster!!! bad tool!!!

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

another one which is bmw ews3 key programming? does not work people!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi guys.
    I've bought for china clone of Carprog v10.93 but I have an problem, that Carprog program itself is not a FULL version.
    I wanted to read/flash A3 2010 Dashboard via OBDII but the feature shows as "not active".
    Is it possible to unlock it by firmware reflash?

Thanks!

carprog.jpg

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    326 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meciu View Post
    Hi guys.
    I've bought for china clone of Carprog v10.93 but I have an problem, that Carprog program itself is not a FULL version.
    I wanted to read/flash A3 2010 Dashboard via OBDII but the feature shows as "not active".
    Is it possible to unlock it by firmware reflash?

Thanks!

carprog.jpg
    this is the problem people have thinking they are buying the latest version of carprog
    the v10.93 is just software and people should realise this before buying
    firmware on the carprog you have is firmware version 4 you need firmware v8 which is the last free firmware

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tango For This Useful Post:

catalinosonesti (5th September, 2020), PierreTheron (30th September, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by efodela View Post
    I see various wiring to the 12v power input across some transistors and some have a resistor. Can someone tell me why its being done and are they done on specific boards?
    Attachment 723654
    Hi, it looks like worth a try extending or better strongest ground line not for transistors, but for voltage regulator. I mean if better solution is add some condensator on every downgrade voltage line.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by efodela View Post
    Welp i broke pin 55 on MCU.. what can i do to fix it? can i buy another similar mcu and install it?
    Chmm, maybe if you have micro or modelmaking grinder and of course eagles (eye)sight then you may try it repair. Only littlebit pieces suffice to soldering small piece wire and thats it, mcu is back!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to automechanik For This Useful Post:

salimane (5th December, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I bought new MCU b version from Aliexpress. I can replace it and reprogram?

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think if same mcu with suffix B is right for repairing, but everybody some know about quality from china, sometimes it work, sometimes not. When u have hotair station its not problem desoldering old mcu and trying your new piece installing back and worth a try programming it. But be careful, i recommend before reprogramming mcu too desoldering from pcb eeprom at88. But i still mean if better solution before changing it is worth a try repair mcu like i write in post above.

Cheers
    Last edited by automechanik; 11th October, 2020 at 10:47 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to automechanik For This Useful Post:

efodela (11th October, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank you @automechanik will try to fix mcu first.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi every one. Can I adjust mileage on Chevrolet spark 10 plate with chinese carprog v8.21?
    Thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by huseyin0240 View Post
    hi everyone. just dont waste your money. i have the full original software and half of the stuff doesnt work. today i messed up a cluster on a 2013 ford explorer because of carprog. i have read the miles on the car which was correct and when i write the correct mileage with carprog cluster said ERROR. not the first time. if you are doing infinions, carprog is very good and thats it! im just not happy spending so much money on original and mess up the cars. now i have to buy a new cluster!!! bad tool!!!
    I second this alot of features advertised does not work ...And I have Full original unit
    Fcuk up now............... ask questions later

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by huseyin0240 View Post
    There is always more than one type of clusters..I used cp on other ford and it works fine as long its the same version they advertise...This f150 2013 is simple...just take out and read 24c16 back...this vehicle is super easy to do..as for ews3 I did a few and no issue ����~♂️.. CP is not the best at dash at all means but no tool is perfect to begin with..I had expensive tool that fail at some dash and cp got it right. 90% of the time I use other tool for dash.. If you bought only for dash then that was a mistake.. I more disappointed with other tools to be honest...cp is cheap compare to the rest of other tools I have that failed sometimes.
    🔥Wacka Wacka 🔥

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hii

I have carprog,8.21 version XXXXXXXXXUA.I made all modify.But not read 24c02 eeprom.Just 24c02,all eeprom ok.some idea for someone?

Thanks