Register
Page 361 of 548 FirstFirst ... 261311351356357358359360361362363364365366371411461 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 8219

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maartinj View Post
    use mail registration
    Sorry to bother you on same subject, when I go for email registration it tell me Unregister account and when I go for new registration there is no email option only asking for phone number. Can you please give me full instruction how to register with email, thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

All sorted maartinj registered now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

What happened to 5th and 4th actiavtion ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vyoinlove View Post
    What happened to 5th and 4th actiavtion ?
    Christmas is over ..... promotion too
    However they keep few till February

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah, really nice... They said it was untill Chinese New Year. But too bad for me. Didn`t get a chance to buy.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Hi Samic, i nedd to change prepare remote fiel database from China to EU, my SN is VV20956899. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Yeah, really nice... They said it was untill Chinese New Year. But too bad for me. Didn`t get a chance to buy.
    I would try Aliexpress - Xhorse direct store, under "New Arrivals", you will find -> New Year Sale VVDI2 For AUDI For V-W 4th & 5th IMMO+MQB+ID48 96bit +ID48 OBDII Authorization (Not include device)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

too expensive today , FLY is better price , 90% same function , 15% of VVDI price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I see that they still have it there but nobody sells this anymore. They say it`s valid until 25 February but don`t know what to say. I have ordered from mk3.com but those assholes said it was in stock vvdi2 at 1219 usd, made payment, sent proof of payment, after that they say it`s no problem, they have it in stock, after two days I recieve a message from them saying that it`s not in stock anymore. Did not get my money back yet. After that I think, ok, i`m gonna order vvdi2 basic from my country and activate it a few days later when vvdi2 cames with the courier and my money back from mk3, but... Xhorse removed promotion... So because of those assholes at mk3 I didnt get a chance to buy one. But they said they were very sorry I didn`t get a chance to buy one because of them.
    Last edited by vyoinlove; 2nd January, 2019 at 06:29 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

I see that they still have it there but nobody sells this anymore. They say it`s valid until 25 February but don`t know what to say. I have ordered from mk3.com but those assholes said it was in stock vvdi2 at 1219 usd, made payment, sent proof of payment, after that they say it`s no problem, they have it in stock, after two days I recieve a message from them saying that it`s not in stock anymore. Did not get my money back yet. After that I think, ok, i`m gonna order vvdi2 basic from my country and activate it a few days later when vvdi2 cames with the courier and my money back from mk3, but... Xhorse removed promotion... So because of those assholes at mk3 I didnt get a chance to buy one. But they said they were very sorry I didn`t get a chance to buy one because of them.
    hello
    today better is to buy 1,834.56€ full VVDI
    http://www.xhorsevvdi.com/wholesale/...orization.html
    extra pay 800€ but full function activated
    Best regards .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

No more promotion on VW 4th and 5th immo?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perryking View Post
    No more promotion on VW 4th and 5th immo?
    yes , $ 300 fvdi 2018 , $145 Super Vag 2016.3 ( clone ) , ImmoPlusLoader 13.6 + 99$ FVDI
    VV 4 & 5 vvdi2 is TO MUCH expensive , NOW better choice FULL

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daxxer View Post
    in fact its no any big discount, its only price of VVDi2 basic unit + one of xmas gifts....thats all
    and this offer are valid only till 5.2.2019
    So Samic and his group listen to the feedback and adjust new policy.
    ##Important Notification##:
    Attention please , Promotion Activity 4th and 5th for Christmas and New Year was stopped from this moment since we received many negative feedbacks. Activity 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 6th will be available till 25th February, please continously work on these promotion.

Please kindly inform your customers, sorry for the troubles this may cause and thanks for your understanding.

Xhorse sales department

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

so???? will the offer go again ???? I'm interested in vvdi2 full vag

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

It`s not fair for other users, I get it but.... Everybody makes promotions, see for example AVDI, full was 20.000 euro, it you buy individual modules it`s about 54.000. They sold with promo and nobody was upset. I get it, other users paid for individual activations that were more expensive than this promotion. But so does other at other tools. And nobody is upset. That was not nice of them to interrupt it like this. They should have let people know with a few days in advance. Let`s say... Dear Xhorse customers, we cannot continue with promotion until 25 February how it was supposed to do, so, we will keep this promotion for... I don`t know... 3 days or two days or whatever period they would have chosen. And then it would have been ok for everyone I think. You pleased a lot of existing customers but also upset a lot of other potential customers. Take me for example, I would have bought your tool but now I don`t have enough money to buy it now at current price so I`m thinking to buy only one tool for bmw from other company. I already have vvdi key tool, wanted to buy vvdi2 and after that vvdi prog. But you kind of lost me as a customer and probably many others.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to vyoinlove For This Useful Post:

TERMINATOR1000 (3rd January, 2019)