Register
Page 442 of 549 FirstFirst ... 342392432437438439440441442443444445446447452492542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 8222
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dd1 View Post
    i was working a 2004 vw tourage, none original key could not program it, i had the pin and cs and no luck. we purchased the new original key form dealer and still no luck. is this a 4th generation immo? i am kind of new to vw key programming. i have tried that, and just regular key programming it opens the cluster, dash, and starts and dies. after turning the key in to off position, it wont turn the cluster on, the steering is locked also. when i leave the ignition key in the on position, i can access engine control module, kessy also. i dont know what else to do. any ideas how to get this keys programmed????? i have 2, original and aftermarket. this is a all keys lost situation. thank you
    Your transponder PRECODING not correct. Must show DEALER key as "YES" then it will work.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

only for me kwp1281 never work second key learning?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by K1nd3r View Post
    only for me kwp1281 never work second key learning?
    all keys lost. i have tried a china key no luck, tried dealer key also.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obeids View Post
    Your transponder PRECODING not correct. Must show DEALER key as "YES" then it will work.
    can you explain me the PRECODING? I am sorry but i am new to vw key programming. thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hi.

Got CAS3+ with MSV80 DME. When we try to read ISN from DME with VVDI2 then it says DON'T SUPPORT CURRENT VERSION.
    Any solution to get ISN here when all keys lst?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obeids View Post
    Hi.

Got CAS3+ with MSV80 DME. When we try to read ISN from DME with VVDI2 then it says DON'T SUPPORT CURRENT VERSION.
    Any solution to get ISN here when all keys lst?
    sure yes with right tool

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dd1 View Post
    can you explain me the PRECODING? I am sorry but i am new to vw key programming. thank you
    Possible that someone chnage data and VW Dealer key not working, But aftermarket key can be done with VVDI2, With CS you need to precode Dealer key .
    You need to go to other page in VVDI2 , Go to Key learn , VW then choose VW Touareg , Phaeton Audi A8. In that page you will see option to make Dealer key( this can be done ONLY with Unlocked Virgin keys) , after you make Dealer key , on same page learn key .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

2004 Touareg NO NEED DEALER KEY or any precoding. That's been said multiple times, don't be lazy and just do research here if you face problems.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

musti418 (10th November, 2019), PierreTheron (5th November, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Can VVDI2 pre-code and program key for 2010 VW Crafter van ?

Thank you 😊

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buzztek View Post
    Iv definitely learnt more from this forum then I have given, so I will share my experience today, even though it is embarrassing, and a mistake that could have been easily avoided.

Hopefully it might help someone if they come across the same problem.

Iv got a guy that won't touch euro cars, and has started sending them to me.

This morning I had a job for a spare key for a Skoda octavia 2016 mqb keyless (stop start button was on the steering column).
    5E0 959 752E was the part number of the original key.

I had a VW mqb keyless key, that I saw someone online saying should work for octavia.

Iv done a few mqb keyless for audi, and VW (vw I did, the part numbers of my key where a bit different from the original and still worked).

So I got to the car, read eeprom and saved, read immo and saved.
    Made dealer key ok.
    Reset cluster ok.
    Key learn (2).

I learnt the original first, dash changed to 1/2.

Tried to learn the second key, no good.
    I tried every different positions, removed plastic from case ect, obviously the new key was wrong.

I was shattered, vvdi2 pretty much said "don't turn off the ignition until key learning is complete, or your screwed). And I read on this forum from someone else that their friend accedently turned off the ignition during key learning, and it was a nightmare.

So I spoke to a friend who had the same problem once, and he said "close vvdi2 software, unplug from obd2 port, switch the ignition off!!! wait 5 minutes and go through the whole process again, but just type 1key (the original) to be learnt.

I did that, read eeprom, immo, reset cluster, key learning (1), dash came up with 0/1, but original wouldn't go back in.

The remote still worked, but the car would start, then cut off after a second...with plenty of fault codes including "gearbox failure, smart system failure".

Again I closed software, tried it all again, but this time, when trying to read eeprom, the car couldn't find the original key when holding it to the steering column....I tried to skip reading eeprom and just go straight to learn key and load immo data, but it kept taking me back to (put original to steering column to read eeprom data).

by now I'm trying to do the math of how much a rent a car will cost me for 3 weeks, plus the cost of what Skoda is going to charge to fix the problem...and even worst, the customers reaction when I tell her what happened (even though she was a nice lady)... pretty bad start to a Sunday morning.

This time I locked the car with the remote, waited 10 minutes, got back in the car, and was still saying 0/1.

Before even plugging vvdi2 back into the obd port, i tried to start the car with the original by pushing the stop start button with it, and the dash changed to 1/1. The 1/1 still wouldn't come off the dash though.

Then I plugged in, read eeprom and immo, key learning (1), dash went to 0/1, then 1/1, and left key learn mode, and everything back to normal.

It was the happiest iv ever been to not make money.

Iv found the remote with exact same part numbers, and will go back next week.

Next time I get an mqb key, I won't be doing it unless it's the exact same part numbers.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Finished the job yesterday with a key with the exact same part numbers.

When in key learn mode, the car wouldn't except the original or the new key (tried with batteries in and out of the remote).

Took the ring off the stop/start button, and both went in straight away!!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buzztek For This Useful Post:

klesk1986 (8th November, 2019), kronk92 (9th April, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
    Can VVDI2 pre-code and program key for 2010 VW Crafter van ?

Thank you
    Vcds if you have PIN

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider72 For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (4th November, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Thanks Ghostrider

IQ said MVP will pull pin and program key but won’t pre-code

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
    Thanks Ghostrider

IQ said MVP will pull pin and program key but won’t pre-code
    You can't precode with vcds..
    If you have working key clone it and program remote with vcds.
    If all keys lost take out ignition,read it with vvdi prog, upload file into vvdi2,make dealer key but don't write back the file,learn it with vcds and pin..

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

17. The Following User Says Thank You to comizelu For This Useful Post:

Jimmy07 (4th November, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by immoneard View Post
    Possible that someone chnage data and VW Dealer key not working, But aftermarket key can be done with VVDI2, With CS you need to precode Dealer key .
    You need to go to other page in VVDI2 , Go to Key learn , VW then choose VW Touareg , Phaeton Audi A8. In that page you will see option to make Dealer key( this can be done ONLY with Unlocked Virgin keys) , after you make Dealer key , on same page learn key .
    thank you, can vvdi commander verginize the new key? because when i read the key, both keys, they are locked. unlocked means new or virginized right?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Thanks Ghostrider

Would Xtool pad, MVP pro or VVDI2 program remote ?

Is the remote done separately like other VW if transponder is cloned ?