Winols 501 or 502 or ECM Titanium or Swiftec which one to choose - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

[QUOTE=vcp;2691741]It's COMPLETELY NOT TRUE.

With Swiftec you have same level of freedom as OLS have, featured Map Manager (FREE), and special modules to help build own map packs, also Swiftec offer map packs if you want make your job faster or does not have big experience with creation of map packs youself. If you compare OLS/ECM/RACE or some other edition tool, with Swiftec you get lots of modules that other tools not even dream to have, it's TORQ/DPF/EGR/DTC/ADBLUE/MAF/FLAPS/SL/STARTSTOP/O2/LC Removal modules, and it's also included to base version of Swiftec.

Map manager is here: *******************

Swiftec have FREE and included autodetection of maps for Bosch MSA, EDC15, EDC16, EDC17; Delphi (include Trucks); Denso (include Trucks); Lucas; Motorola MEMS NNN, Perkins, Trucks; Phoenix (John Deere); Siemens MSE, MSD, Rotax, SIM2K; Temic; TRW (EMS2); Visteon. It covers much more ECU's than OLS can do. Here's more information: ***************
    And it also have module what OLS does not have, which name maps and put conversion values, so it build map pack automatically and FREE for you. Module "Automatical maps recognition" for Bosch EDC7/EDC15/EDC16/EDC17/ME7/MED17, Delphi DCM/CRD, Denso, Lucas Trucks, Marelli MJD, Motorola EMS/MEMSNNN, Siemens MSD80/SID/SIM2K/PCR/PPD, Temic Trucks ECUs. Here's more information: *************************************

i was talking about titani C

I think that swiftec is a good product and the price is also ok there is a lot of work hidden that software

but it's not true about that it not cover ecu's that winols can't do ... i can even edit a wood pellet burners software in winols :-D for that one it's a hex/dec editor .... but it can do that ecu even if winols was basically made for vehicles not for machines
    it can even dtc off that wood pellet burner ...

basically winols not offer all that map search and features that you talked about but

with my personnal ols config i can also do all that stuff trq -fap - dtc -adblue map maf swirl -speed limiter launch controls lambda immo off or auto create map with description factors axis etc and zone detection revealing of complete dtc tables or juste one dtc all and also singles can been found automatically
    Last edited by Johnner; 25th January, 2016 at 06:53 PM.

Dufner
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,455 Posts

VCP and Kennfeld,I would remind you guys there is NO trading/advertising on DK,as well as NO posting personal info,such as Facebook links..

Have a read of these please : Forum Rules

Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Yes i understand there for i not only put facebook picture not the trade site
    i was just explaining not trading
    each software has native advantages or you can config another software yourself to make it working the similar way to make tprot off etc automatic

Quote Originally Posted by Johnner View Post
    VCP and Kennfeld,I would remind you guys there is NO trading/advertising on DK,as well as NO posting personal info,such as Facebook links..

Have a read of these please : Forum Rules

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

in winols you can do byte coding 1 byte lohi or hilo this permit you to move some switches in more understandable way

used in lot ecu's and also in vag sw long and short coding

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Short question, is there an annual license fee at WinOLS? Or buy it once and use forever?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

As far as I know, is buying once, and user it forever.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daniel guerra For This Useful Post:

hayro85 (20th January, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Using Flex for example to get and save on ECU don't we need Checksum on winols for example?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello. I don't want to start new thread.

I have question for winols users.

OLS501 can import DAMOS files ?
    ECU REPAIR , cloning ECU
    Chip Tuning dumps ECU - ORI MOD, DPF FAP
    Flashing ECU , diagnostic etc.

! CODING // UPDATE // RETROFIT BMW / MINI !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12