Register

Thread: Eve Online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Eve Online

Anyone play it?
    Im like 6yrs too late for the boat but a friend of mine begged and pleaded for 2 straight days to get me to download this thing.

Ive dabbled with WoW, Ultima Online and several crazy Korean and Japanese mmorpgs. This seems in a league of its own in terms of complexity though. (even with the obvious japanese and korean language barriers in the others)

Seems fun thus far though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe a bit late to reply to your post.. but since I'm 'addicted' to Eve i had to reply.

This would be my 2nd year in Eve, playing with two accounts, and still this game continues to amaze me... and what amazes me even more - I didn't play any other game since.

Im like 6yrs too late for the boat but a friend of mine begged and pleaded for 2 straight days to get me to download this thing.
    It's never too late to start, hope you are still playing it