Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also when i convert to ext 4 will i lose anything im new to this and not got a clue when ive got to the end of what you have told me to do its asking are you sure you want to convert file system

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaw View Post
    Hi Mate
    Ive got the zgemma-star H1
    The H1 has a cable and satellite tuner, so all you need to do is connect your satellite cable, config the tuner and autobouquetmaker scan; (I take it for granted that you have Autobouquetsmaker plugin installed?)
    1. Menu-setup-service searching-config tuner and Setup Tuner A - Config mode scroll to 'advanced' , Satellite scroll to '28'2e Astra' ,LNB scroll to 'LNB 1' leave all other options default, Press Ok (I think tuner A is the satellite tuner, it will be the one diasabled/not configured)
    2. Follow the Autobouquetsmaker part of my guide but don't change any settings for VM
    3. The next bit is against forum rules to discuss, but more importantly I don't know the answer so you will have to google search the answer, your decryption 'magic' will be for cable I don't know if it will work for sat.

If the person who setup your box didn't use Autobouquetmaker to scan for your channels, then you need a guide for whichever way he setup your channels.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaw View Post
    Also when i convert to ext 4 will i lose anything im new to this and not got a clue when ive got to the end of what you have told me to do its asking are you sure you want to convert file system
    You will only lose everything on the USB storage drive, so any movies, picons or EPG data will be lost. But If you did the first part of my reply ie Initialised the drive then you have already deleted everything?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've been looking everywhere to find out how to stop the OTA updates updating to 0.8.1, thanks for this!!!

what does the 4. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ?Download on tune? to ?Yes? feature do??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boobishabang For This Useful Post:

martin035 (13th November, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boobishabang View Post
    what does the 4. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ‘Download on tune’ to ‘Yes’ feature do??
    It Zaps to the radio channel to download the epg data, apparently it's needed for opentv provider source (as in Sky UK opentv (Astra2 on 28.2) and Openatv5.1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    It Zaps to the radio channel to download the epg data, apparently it's needed for opentv provider source (as in Sky UK opentv (Astra2 on 28.2) and Openatv5.1)
    mine does that even thought this is set as no though?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

mine does that even thought this is set as no though?
    Interesting, it's the configuration I got off a German Openatv forum same place I got the instructions for how to disable crossepg OTA using telnet or PuTTy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

boobishabang (13th November, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    Interesting, it's the configuration I got off a German Openatv forum same place I got the instructions for how to disable crossepg OTA using telnet or PuTTy
    Been looking and asking around for awhile on the blocking updates so very grateful! do you know why\a fix why certain channels are missing data all around the same timeframe (roughly 6-11pm) each evening? most channels are fine its just a handful that are blank

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

why certain channels are missing data all around the same timeframe (roughly 6-11pm) each evening? most channels are fine its just a handful that are blank
    Never noticed to be honest, just happy the epg grid for all channels is filled, so I know what's on and have the ability to set the recorder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

would it not stop this if all the radio channels
    were deleted with the DCC panel
    Please Read Carefully!
    No Sky UK NDS Videoguard Hacking Discussions.
    Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal
    the files available are kept for experimental & educational purpose only
    original vu duo2 /vu zero/ tm-nano-se. v-box / 36v /1.2 dish,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123