Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help me, I'm new.

I'm new to everything that has to do with tv tuner boxes( I think that's is what their called?) and need a little advice. I am looking for something under ?60 that can do more or less the same job as the*** box and allows me to watch all channels free. I have looked at the openbox v8s but I am confused as to what the ****is which I will need to buy alongside it. It would be great if someone can help me out in the next few hours so I can order what I need today. Amazon and eBay links are preferred. Basically I am looking for a box that supports WiFi, EPG and lets me record, along with a link to a ****what will allow me to watch all channels, this should be under ?20 preferably. Thank you - mega noob here so it would be great if you can dumb down some things .
    Last edited by Johnner; 26th August, 2015 at 05:10 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

For under ?60 your looking for either a v8s (?35) or zgemma S (?56) . However, both are single tuner boxes which means you can't watch one channel and record another, to be able to record one and watch another the zgemma 2s (?70) might be the best/cheapest option, all these boxes will require an external USB drive (Hard drive or stick drive) to record to as well.

All 3 of these boxes support WIFI you just need to get a compatible dongle, which are readily available on the bay. This sub forum will explain all about the openbox series both the good points and bad points (many) but basically the v8s is cheap and nasty tat from china but does the job and easy to set up via the guides in the link i've provided.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...Openbox-Skybox

Even thou I've stated that the V8s is cheap and nasty tat it is a good starter box as the Zgemma boxes are a much better box but do require a bit more effort to set up, but again guides are available on the forum.

As to the other thing you asked for, unfortunately due to the forum rules we can't discuss anything to do with card sharing ie G##ts but be wary of ebay as sometimes they don't last the distance as advertised.
    Last edited by martin035; 26th August, 2015 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Added link

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

computergeek (27th August, 2015), digicon (27th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by martin035 View Post
    For under ?60 your looking for either a v8s (?35) or zgemma S (?56) . However, both are single tuner boxes which means you can't watch one channel and record another, to be able to record one and watch another the zgemma 2s (?70) might be the best/cheapest option, all these boxes will require an external USB drive (Hard drive or stick drive) to record to as well.

All 3 of these boxes support WIFI you just need to get a compatible dongle, which are readily available on the bay. This sub forum will explain all about the openbox series both the good points and bad points (many) but basically the v8s is cheap and nasty tat from china but does the job and easy to set up via the guides in the link i've provided.

Even thou I've stated that the V8s is cheap and nasty tat it is a good starter box as the Zgemma boxes are a much better box but do require a bit more effort to set up, but again guides are available on the forum.

As to the other thing you asked for, unfortunately due to the forum rules we can't discuss anything to do with card sharing ie G##ts but be wary of ebay as sometimes they don't last the distance as advertised.
    Thank you SO much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I will be ordering the zgemma s2 later today and need to know if it's possible to record two programs at the same time like the Sky+ HD box? Also which OS do you recommend?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts

the sly box has an internal HDD so I would recommend you buy a twin tuner box capabale of accepting an internal HDD if you want to do what you say (not using an external hdd connected by usb)

so if you buy a twin tuner sat box with INTERNAL HDD then yes is the answer you seek

if its a clone box then only use the recommended SAFE images for it, including if you buy a zgemma star , using original images may well brick the box so only use the ones recommended for it and nothing else , its at your own risk if you buy a clone box and then try original images on it

nb:- once you have a box and its setup on a sly dish with twin coax feeds, note that all you will get is free to air channels, which is mainly freesat , NOTHING ELSE will open "as is"

and we cannot discuss the opening of those scrambled channels with the dollar sign on here (or almost anywhere else either)

so some questions you can ask, others you cant, some we can answer, others we cant , that is the reality

assume a cost for the hardware to be between ?120 and ?250 depending what you buy, thats just to get set up on freesat

I would (and did) buy an original twin tuner vu and fitted an internal 2.5 inch laptop hdd, so I can use almost any image I like

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramjet For This Useful Post:

computergeek (28th August, 2015), martin035 (28th August, 2015)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by computergeek View Post
    I will be ordering the zgemma s2 later today and need to know if it's possible to record two programs at the same time like the Sky+ HD box? Also which OS do you recommend?
    Just to add to the excellent post by ramjet, I know you can do the following with a Zgemma 2s; watch 1 channel + record another, watch 1 channel + stream another to a WiFi device and final record 1 channel + stream another to a WiFi device, therefore, I would presume you could record 2 channels at the same time but can't confirm it at the mo due to the missus hogging the remote to watch Corry.

As to the OS image, I use Openvix Hades 18, there is other OS images available namely the ATV image. All have their pros and cons. The best thing about all these images are there freely available on the web and only costs you time and effort to install.

If you want I‘ll send you a guide I wrote for another member on how to install this image and setup the box inluding ABM and Crossepg.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

computergeek (28th August, 2015), jovie (28th August, 2015), KB007 (1st December, 2015), plasterer (28th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just to add to the excellent post by ramjet, I know you can do the following with a Zgemma 2s; watch 1 channel + record another, watch 1 channel + stream another to a WiFi device and final record 1 channel + stream another to a WiFi device, therefore, I would presume you could record 2 channels at the same time but can't confirm it at the mo due to the missus hogging the remote to watch Corry.

As to the OS image, I use Openvix Hades 18, there is other OS images available namely the ATV image. All have their pros and cons. The best thing about all these images are there freely available on the web and only costs you time and effort to install.

If you want I?ll send you a guide I wrote for another member on how to install this image and setup the box inluding ABM and Crossepg.
    Yes please, need the guide. I went ahead and ordered the zgemma 2s and a WiFi dongle(my router will be 3m away so it shouldn't be a problem.) What is the best image you advise for a sky+ hd feel? What are the pros and cons of the best three images for this device? Thanks for the help ramjet and martin035, it's much appreciated .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I will be using an external 240gb HDD 3.5" in an enclosure.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Yes please, need the guide. I went ahead and ordered the zgemma 2s and a WiFi dongle(my router will be 3m away so it shouldn't be a problem.) What is the best image you advise for a sky+ hd feel? What are the pros and cons of the best three images for this device? Thanks for the help ramjet and martin035, it's much appreciated .
    The Vix image sent to myself by the box seller has the $ky skin set a default, I will add a link to this image in the guide I will post later, the biggest difference between the Vix and Atv images is that the Atv image can be updated over the air, the Vix image as it not technically supported by OpenVix and has to be a clean installed and rebuilt on a major update. As I said before I'm using Vix at the moment as it works perfect for me, in the future I will try the Atv image or maybe the Pli image.

The Guide will be for the Vix image by the way.

I will be using an external 240gb HDD 3.5" in an enclosure.
    That will be great for a storage drive, however, your best using a USB Stick drive (1Gb to 8Gb) to install the OS image.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Default Zgemma 2s OpenVix 3.02.004 guide

OpenVix update their firmware about every 7-10 days, I personally won't be updating my Zgemma at every new release but whenever I feel it's required ie every 5th release or a new major build, the guide will work for all releases on the zgemma download site below, just change the 3.02.004 to whatever the latest release number is ie 3.02.019

You will need a 4gb USB drive and/or a larger USB drive if you want to record programs and the box connected by LAN.

Due to this been on DK forums, I won?t give instructions on how to install any lines, use google for this.

First you need to download these files;
    Openvix 3.02.004 image ? Don't download from anywhere else
    http://www.zgemma.tv/index.php?folde...MvT3BlblZpWA==
    Picons ?
    http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?d...32%20SNPicons/
    Filezilla ?
    https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

Pre and Install openvix image
    1. On PC format USB drive to FAT32 (quick)
    2. Unzip '3.02.004? image
    3. Transfer ?zgemma? folder to root of USB drive
    4. Insert USB into SAT box and Power on.
    5. Once ?FLSH? displayed on Box a quick press and release ?standby? button on box
    6. If no ?FLSH? then use another USB drive as zgemma can be fussy with some makes of USB drive
    7. Leave box, it should take 5 mins to flash then it will auto boot, it will boot into the Post Flash Initial Setup Wizard.

Post Flash Initial Setup
    1. Select your TV connectiom type ie HDMI press Ok
    2. Select your TV resolution ie 1080i press Ok
    3. Select your Refresh rate ie 50mhz press Ok
    4. Select English press Ok
    5. Press Ok at the User Interface setup
    6. Press Ok to use 'Wizard for Basic'
    7. Select 'Check Internet Connection'
    8. Press Ok if Internet working
    9. Setup Tuner A - Config mode scroll to 'Automatic' , Satellite scroll to '28'2e Astra' ,LNB scroll to 'LNB 1' leave all other options default, Press Ok
    10. Setup Tuner B - Config Mode 'equal to' Press Ok
    11. 'No scan Later' press Ok
    12. Network setup Press Ok, Press Ok again
    13. Press Ok again to enetr menu

Housework on box ?( Use remote scroll left right up and down as required)
    1. Remove USB Boot drive and Insert your Storage USB drive
    2. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Initialisation ,Select your drive and format it
    3. Menu-vix-swap manager ,Blue to create 256mb, Green to activate, yellow to autostart
    4. Menu-plugins Red button to Remove find ?systemplugins? and then ?xmltvimporter? select it and remove it, find ?systemplugins? and then ?xmltvimporter-rytec? select it and remove it as these plugins are not required due to using CrossEpg plugin
    5. Menu-plugins Green button to add find Extensions- 'permantvfdclock' and install and then find Extensions 'Tsmedia' and Install and then find Skins 'openvix - blue -hd' and install
    6. Menu-setup-software update ,all options to ?No? as software updates don?t work on vix

AutoBuoquetsMaker ie auto channel finder and favs maker
    ABM is good but it?s not perfect and a few channels have to be added manually.
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Autobouquetsmaker-confige ,schedule scan to ?No? if doing manual scans or ?Yes? if you want auto scans see ?Adding custom channels? below
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Providers to the following;
    ? Freesat -No
    ? Sky ROI -Yes
    ? Sky ROI Area-ROI HD
    ? all other Sky ROI-No
    ? Sky UK-Yes
    ? Sky UK Area- Scroll right to get ?your area? custom ie mine?s Scottish East Custom this will replace all none working HD channels with their working SD conterparts
    ? Sky UK FTA only-No
    ? Sky UK Gen main Bouquets-Yes
    ? Sky Uk Gen Section Bouquets-Yes
    ? Sky UK swap channels-Yes
    ? All others-No
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Hide Sections, select what bouquets you want to hid (I select all the Sky ROI bouquets, we?ll add setenta sports to your main sports later
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Delete Bouquets
    ? Menu-setup-service searching- Start Scan ,this will add all the relevant channels for your area

A Reboot is required to show your new bouquets

How to add custom channels to your bouquets Method 1 needs doing after each ABM scan

Add custom channels ie setanta HD or any other channels you want.
    ? Select ?fav? on your remote then the green button then select 28.2e
    ? Scroll thru the channel and find setenta HD
    ? Press ?menu? and then ?add service to bouquet? select the ?sports? bouquet
    ? Do this for any other channel you want to add to any bouquet
    You will have to do this everytime you do a ABM scan as these channels will be removed for the new scanned bouquets, hence why I have disabled ?daily scans? and just do manual scans whenever a channel change is published on king of sats website then re add the channels again, I prefer this way as it keeps all my sports channels in the 1 bouquet.

How to add custom channels to your bouquets Method 2 will not be deleted after each ABM scan
    Add custom channels ie setanta HD or any other channels you want to the ?Favourite? bouquet or any Custom bouquet you have made.

• Select ?fav? on your remote then the green button then select 28.2e
    • Scroll thru the channel and find setenta HD
    • Press ?menu? and then ?add service to bouquet? select the ?Favourite? bouquet
    • Do this for any other channel you want to add to this bouquet

Set your Startup channel
    Press Fav and go to your channel you want the box to show on startup, press menus and select 'set as startup service' then select 'startup'

Setting up the EPG
    1. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-OpenTVproviders ? select ?Sky openTV? and green to save (go back into this menu again and ensure green tick next to that selection)
    2. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ?schedule download? to ?once a day?
    3. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ?schedule download at? a time to suit yourself, mine is 14:30 as I turn my box off at night, if you leave yours in standby then 00:30
    4. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-Download Now and let the epg update
    5. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?EPG Location? scroll to ?/media/hdd?
    6. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?Automatic save? to Yes
    7. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?save every(HR)? ? 7
    8. Menu-system-EPG-load/save/delete ? save EPG

Install Picons
    1. Menu-information-network and note down the IP of the box ie 134.167.1.8 yours will be different
    2. On your PC unrar the Picon file you downloaded earlier
    3. Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
    4. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in host then press quick connect
    5. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where Picon folder is
    6. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/share/enigma2/picon
    7. Select all picon files (ctrl+left click) and drag all files to right box

Activate Picons, Set the Clock Face and Run Sky Skin
    • For Picons; Menu-system-EPG-GraphicalEPG settings ? ?service title mode ?scroll to ?picon and service name? green button to Exit
    • For Picons; Fav-menu-settings - 'Show picons in service list' scroll to 'Yes' green button to Exit
    • For Clock; Press Portal select 'Permanent VFD clock' and change both 'False' statement to 'True' green button to exit
    • For Sky Skin; Menu-setup-system-user interface-skin-skin setup select and press Ok on 'Blue-HD' Box will ask to restart allow this to happen.

A Reboot is required for Picons, Clock and Sky skin to work

TSMedia
    I don?t use Kodi as I find it buggy and crashes often, I use TSmedia which is just the same really but if you want to try Kodi then just install it via the plugins

To setup TSmedia, on the remote press ?portal? then ?TSmedia? then ?desktop? ?tools? then ?software update? to get it to the latest version.

Sportsdevil in TSmedia/sports is the best for sports
    Genesis in TSMedia/movies&series is the best for movies or box sets

Streaming from your zgemma to a PC
    A great trick the zgemma can do is stream one channel to your PC, this is great if you want to watch the footy upstairs and your other half wants to watch Eastenders (Dual tuners)

? Put the zgemma to Eastenders
    ? On your PC open your web browser and type in your zgemmas IP address you should get openwebif interface
    ? Click ?sports? then click on the channel?s TV icon on the right hand side, this will either download a file or open the stream direct, depends on how you?ve set up your browser.
    ? Open the file with ?VLC? media player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.en_GB.html
    ? For best results, stream just the SD channels
    Last edited by martin035; 8th September, 2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: New 3.02.004 image

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

digicon (28th August, 2015), dlt (12th January, 2016), johnsback (1st November, 2015), KB007 (1st December, 2015), Tant (28th August, 2015)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

All 3 of these boxes support WIFI you just need to get a compatible dongle, which are readily available on the bay.
    Or you can run an ethernet cable to your WiFi router and let that handle it for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

My Zgemma S single tuner / PC struggles with streaming HD , mebbe my setup - Using VLC on Linux Mint to play.

As mentioned above, ethernet cable from box to router and another cable from router to PC.

Any suggestions to fix this would be welcome

Tant

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tant View Post
    My Zgemma S single tuner / PC struggles with streaming HD , mebbe my setup - Using VLC on Linux Mint to play.

As mentioned above, ethernet cable from box to router and another cable from router to PC.

Any suggestions to fix this would be welcome

Tant
    I find if I stream HD footy I get a lot of motion shear, hence why I use the SD stream and it's a pretty good picture.

My setup is Lan cable; sat box to router then Wifi; from router to upstairs PC.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You will need a 4gb USB drive and/or a larger USB drive if you want to record programs and the box connect by LAN.

Due to this been on DK forums, I won?t give instructions on how to install any lines, use google for this.

First you need to download these files;
    Openvix Hades 18 image ?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B69...ew?usp=sharing
    Picons ?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B69...ew?usp=sharing
    Filezilla ?
    https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client

Pre and Install openvix image
    1. On PC format USB drive to FAT32 (quick)
    2. Unrar ?Hades 18 Backup?
    3. Transfer ?zgemma? folder to root of USB drive
    4. Insert USB into SAT box and Power on.
    5. Once ?FLSH? displayed on Box a quick press and release ?standby? button on box
    6. If no ?FLSH? then use another USB drive as zgemma can be fussy with some makes of USB drive
    7. Leave box, it should take 5 mins to flash then it will auto boot, it will boot with the ?SKY? bootlogo and sky Skin already installed

Housework on box ?( Use remote scroll left right up and down as required)
    1. Insert your Storage USB drive
    2. Menu-setup-system-storage devices-Initialisation ,Select your drive and format it
    3. Menu-vix-swap manager ,Blue to create 256mb, Green to activate, yellow to autostart
    4. Menu-plugins Red to Remove find ?systemplugins? and then ?xmltvimporter? select it and remove it as it?s not required
    5. Menu-setup-software update ,all options to ?No? as software updates don?t work on vix

AutoBuoquetsMaker ie auto channel finder and favs maker
    ABM is good but it?s not perfect and a few channels have to be added manually.
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-tuner Config ,select tuner B and scroll to ?equal to tuner A? this will give you record one channel watch another
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Autobouquetsmaker-confige ,schedule scan to ?No? if doing manual scans or ?Yes? if you want auto scans see ?Adding custom channels? below
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Providers to the following;
    ? Freesat -No
    ? Sky ROI -Yes
    ? Sky ROI Area-ROI HD
    ? all other Sky ROI-No
    ? Sky UK-Yes
    ? Sky UK Area- Scroll right to get ?your area? custom ie mine?s Scottish East Custom this will replace all none working HD channels with their working SD conterparts
    ? Sky UK FTA only-No
    ? Sky UK Gen main Bouquets-Yes
    ? Sky Uk Gen Section Bouquets-Yes
    ? Sky UK swap channels-Yes
    ? All others-No
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Hide Sections, select what bouquets you want to hid (I select all the Sky ROI bouquets, we?ll add setenta sports to your main sports later
    ? Menu-setup-service searching-Delete Bouquets
    ? Menu-setup-service searching- Start Scan ,this will add all the relevant channels for your area

How to add custom channels to your bouquets Method 1 needs doing after each ABM scan

Add custom channels ie setanta HD, premier HD, BT ESPN HD, BT extra channels 2-6 or any other channels you want.
    ? Select ?fav? on your remote then the green button then select 28.2e
    ? Scroll thru the channel and find setenta HD
    ? Press ?menu? and then ?add service to bouquet? select the ?sports? bouquet
    ? Do this for any other channel you want to add to any bouquet
    You will have to do this everytime you do a ABM scan as these channels will be removed for the new scanned bouquets, hence why I have disabled ?daily scans? and just do manual scans whenever a channel change is published on king of sats website then re add the channels again, I prefer this way as it keeps all my sports channels in the 1 bouquet.

How to add custom channels to your bouquets Method 2 will not be deleted after each ABM scan
    Add custom channels ie setanta HD, premier HD, BT ESPN HD, BT extra channels 2-6 or any other channels you want to the ?Favourite? bouquet or any Custom bouquet you have made.

• Select ?fav? on your remote then the green button then select 28.2e
    • Scroll thru the channel and find setenta HD
    • Press ?menu? and then ?add service to bouquet? select the ?Favourite? bouquet
    • Do this for any other channel you want to add to this bouquet

Setting up the EPG
    1. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-OpenTVproviders ? select ?Sky openTV? and green to save (go back into this menu again and ensure green tick next to that selection)
    2. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ?schedule download? to ?once a day?
    3. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-configure and ?schedule download at? a time to suit yourself, mine is 14:30 as I turn my box off at night, if you leave yours in standby then 00:30
    4. Menu-system-EPG-Crossepg-Download Now and let the epg update
    5. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?EPG Location? scroll to ?/media/hdd?
    6. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?Automatic save? to Yes
    7. Menu-system-EPG-settings ?save every(HR)? ? 7
    8. Menu-system-EPG-load/save/delete ? save EPG

Install Picons
    1. Menu-information-network and note down the IP of the box ie 134.167.1.8 yours will be different
    2. On your PC unrar the Picon file you downloaded earlier
    3. Install filezilla you downloaded earlier and run the program
    4. Host box type in Sat box IP address, Username box type in host then press quick connect
    5. Left box (local site) go to location on your PC where Picon folder is
    6. Right box(remote site) go to /usr/share/enigma2/picon
    7. Select all picon files (ctrl+left click) and drag all files to right box

Activate Picons
    ? For Picons; Menu-system-EPG-GraphicalEPG settings ? ?service title mode ?scroll to ?picon and service name?

TSMedia
    I don?t use Kodi as I find it buggy and crashes often, I use TSmedia (pre-installed) which is just the same really but if you want to try Kodi then just install it via the plugins

To setup TSmedia, on the remote press ?portal? then ?TSmedia? then ?desktop? ?tools? then ?software update? to get it to the latest version.

Sportsdevil in TSmedia/sports is the best for sports
    Genesis in TSMedia is the best for movies or box sets

Streaming from your zgemma to a PC
    A great trick the zgemma can do is stream one channel to your PC, this is great if you want to watch the footy upstairs and your other half wants to watch Eastenders (Dual tuners)

? Put the zgemma to Eastenders
    ? On your PC open your web browser and type in your zgemmas IP address you should get openwebif interface
    ? Click ?sports? then click on the channel?s TV icon on the right hand side, this will either download a file or open the stream direct, depends on how you?ve set up your browser.
    ? Open the file with ?VLC? media player http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.en_GB.html
    Thanks for this, will be using iit when I get my box on Monday/Tuesday. I don't understand all of this official, unofficial firmware talk about the zgemma. Could you explain it please, some say use official OS some say don't, really confusing.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Thanks for this, will be using iit when I get my box on Monday/Tuesday. I don't understand all of this official, unofficial firmware talk about the zgemma. Could you explain it please, some say use official OS some say don't, really confusing.
    No need to get confused, as long as the Zgemma works and displays TV channels then all that's important.

Official images - supported by the distro developers with future updates normally via over the air.
    Unofficial images - not supported by distro developers, however, other Linux developers add the necessary drivers/software to get the image to work. Updates normally done via a fresh install.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast