Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Instant lane-hogger fines come in today

Tailgaters and middle-lane hoggers could be hit with on-the-spot fines of ?100 and three points on their driving licence from today.

The idea is to make it easier for the police to tackle problem drivers without being tied up with the bureaucracy of taking offenders to court.

Code:
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/tailgaters-facing-instant-roadside-justice-003051154.html?vp=1#F6hmDHk
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Bullshit! It's just another way to screw you and make more money.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulld0g For This Useful Post:

ifred (16th August, 2013), Meat-Head (16th August, 2013), super jumbe (16th August, 2013)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Bullshit! It's just another way to screw you and make more money.
    Nah, you're just an old cynic. Anything that helps to deter tailgaters in particular is fine by me.

I see that they're also going to target muppets that ignore lane closure signs and then try and muscle in at the last possible moment.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

It a master plan to clog up the first lane so the super rich W**kers and dave's can use the other two lanes unhindered
    Were all in it together-not!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I'd hump the motorists that when there's road works ahead block both lanes off so you can't drive up to the road works then merge in turn as in the Highway Code. This way the fuds don't block off junctions before them when you want to use them to get off. Does my napper in.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JoK View Post
    If I spend too long in middle lane am gonna get fined??

What about them fat truckers that overtake each other cos 1 does 52mph and other 53mph are they gonna get done?? all truckers should not be allowed in middle lane anyways
    Yes can't agree more.

What if you have cruise control, or "Tempstat" if your german.

Going down the road singing do wah diddy dum diddy day, cruise on so you can tap your fingers and shuffle your feet.

You see a member on an INFERIOR forum doing 65 so you set your cruise for 68MPH
    few mins later you slowly overtake the fud, is this now wrong?

No seatbelt now ?100 and telling off from a moderator.
    Talking on Cellphone now ?100 - what about hitting 'repeat' on your shatnav?

Really see no sense in seatbelt, if you crash higher chance of being permantly dead, or no teeth left.

If your dead the fire deptment have no worrys about you suing them because of damage

if you have no face/teeth left, keeps a doctor, dentist and candlestick maker in a job.

Does it matter about flashing brake lights as far as these rule go or is it just for dogging?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...3/#post2062547

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

ifred (17th August, 2013), Kalipo (17th August, 2013), super jumbe (16th August, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

ON TOPIC:-

Said on Meat FM that everybody is ramming their way in the left hand lane.

Now did some div not think of that, potentional to cause an accident?

if the cars are spread out, and one suffers major mechanical failure (indian seizes) at 70 MPH will this not cause a propblem if cars are bunched up, but if spread over 2 lanes?

Damm it, just forgot what was going to say, sorry

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

HATE EDITING POSTS & NOW POST CLOCKING

So what if your toeing another car?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Yes can't agree more.

What if you have cruise control, or "Tempstat" if your german.

Going down the road singing do wah diddy dum diddy day, cruise on so you can tap your fingers and shuffle your feet.

You see a member on an INFERIOR forum doing 65 so you set your cruise for 68MPH
    few mins later you slowly overtake the fud, is this now wrong?

No seatbelt now ?100 and telling off from a moderator.
    Talking on Cellphone now ?100 - what about hitting 'repeat' on your shatnav?

Really see no sense in seatbelt, if you crash higher chance of being permantly dead, or no teeth left.

If your dead the fire deptment have no worrys about you suing them because of damage

if you have no face/teeth left, keeps a doctor, dentist and candlestick maker in a job.

Does it matter about flashing brake lights as far as these rule go or is it just for dogging?

I just spoken to a Moderator of an "inferioor" forum and he says wehy not just created another sub forum?

That way people can sit in the middle lane and there would still be another 2 to use!

I said if you create another sub forym people will just move over to the next one.. and it would be a vicious circle...

i say foruget it.. just removed mini roundabouts!!
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post

Most annoyed why are these sites only signposted for torist I have it on good authority locals have a bountiful supply of doggable locals if only they knew where too- the report says "its become a no-go area for residence"
    On top of this residence there have the extra problem from this week of being tail-gated on the M5 by others ramming their way into the left lane, its beyond belief !!
    lots of baby ewes next year then

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post

I see that they're also going to target muppets that ignore lane closure signs and then try and muscle in at the last possible moment.
    that really pizzles me off. eventually i just move over to the right a bit so they cant get passed and have to wait in the q the same as the bloody rest of us. who the **** do thy think they are.

a city building white van was behind me other day driving to work along maryhill road. i was doing 50 but that wasnt fast enough for him so he nips in bus lane to undertake and get ahead of me. he got stopped at next set of traffic lights and then again meandered in and out of the bus lane to get passed others. the back of the van says "am i driven correctly" and my god i was so close to phoning. w@nker. some people just have no patience.

Its nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

well unless your a funeral director undertaking is illegal, bus lane is illegal unless taxi, bus, cyclist

also a BIG van should by law ONLY do 50 MPH max.

OFF TOPIC:-

You can toe a bigtrailer with a BIG van, at 50 MPH in a 60 MPH zone, and speed camera, flash, but no ticket, because it thinks your a smelly lorry that should only do 40 MPH

Should have reported that van, work on theory if you did that, you would have got caught.

Answered the phone once at work, angry person "Some bas*ard from your place just cut me up, van blah" hands the hone to the boss, who was driving said van "Ok, i'll mention it to the lad when he gets here" crafty sod

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

easy way to avoid fines,don't hog the middle lane,don't tailgate and don't use your mobile while driving,simples.i find it funny when you see drivers with their mobile in their hand with it on loud speaker thinking that if they do not put it to their ear they will not get fined.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

With respect Lainie you are one of the road users causing problems. I've lost count of the amount of times I'm stuck in a queue when my junction is blocked off by those that don't know the highway code. They block off a perfectly clear lane as they don't know the rules of the road or think no one else does. The rules state that you use both lanes until you approach the road works then merge in turn. This reduces the length of the jam and leaves junctions and intersections clear for those wishing to exit early, further reducing the road jam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lainie View Post
    that really pizzles me off. eventually i just move over to the right a bit so they cant get passed and have to wait in the q the same as the bloody rest of us. who the **** do thy think they are.

a city building white van was behind me other day driving to work along maryhill road. i was doing 50 but that wasnt fast enough for him so he nips in bus lane to undertake and get ahead of me. he got stopped at next set of traffic lights and then again meandered in and out of the bus lane to get passed others. the back of the van says "am i driven correctly" and my god i was so close to phoning. w@nker. some people just have no patience.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy79 View Post
    The rules state that you use both lanes until you approach the road works then merge in turn. This reduces the length of the jam and leaves junctions and intersections clear for those wishing to exit early, further reducing the road jam.
    Intresting, here in M/C theres a road junction with traffic lights, then pull away from the lights two lanes, then merges into one.

had a punter in, he was on inside lane, some chave in a shasho or nova, rams his way in, no damage to the punters car, but some minor damage on the shasho/nova.

they stop, punter dials 911 on his cell phone, and a Moderator comes out.

Moderator speaks to chav and the punter, no infractions, no bad rep points, moderator bopped chav on nose, siad don't do it again.

end of.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast