Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

only original ids then to programe ?
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smirnoff_rules View Post
    only original ids then to programe ?
    Lots of after market tools should work, zedfull, MVP pro, truecode, maybe avdi.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to smokey08 For This Useful Post:

smirnoff_rules (26th May, 2019)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

ford do list loads of different smarts keys and how to programe but dosnt say if its there key with chassis number in it ?? https://owner.ford.com/how-tos/vehic...ccess-key.html

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Did a Mondeo 2013 or something Keyless/Smart a few weeks ago, SKP did nothing for me, other tools neither. Did it with online programming (remote service), but costs me my margin.

This older one TS refers to, had it programmed to a Mondeo 2009 last week with IM608. Perfect, but also trouble on the remote, after 4 times cycling the key it chimes, take out key, push close button and new fob now works, but older one won't cooperate and decided not to work again (after pushing buttons on that one as well ofcourse). Tried several times, then no chime anymore, no acceptance of fobs by central locking, nothing. Send off the customer to return this week with both fobs for another go (system propably locked me out fob learning after x times?)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Matronix View Post
    Did a Mondeo 2013 or something Keyless/Smart a few weeks ago, SKP did nothing for me, other tools neither. Did it with online programming (remote service), but costs me my margin.

This older one TS refers to, had it programmed to a Mondeo 2009 last week with IM608. Perfect, but also trouble on the remote, after 4 times cycling the key it chimes, take out key, push close button and new fob now works, but older one won't cooperate and decided not to work again (after pushing buttons on that one as well ofcourse). Tried several times, then no chime anymore, no acceptance of fobs by central locking, nothing. Send off the customer to return this week with both fobs for another go (system propably locked me out fob learning after x times?)
    keep us updated m8 , thanks

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Just got in the Mondeo again with the non working original FOB. Redid the procedure - 4x on / off, key out, push and HOLD the unlock button for a while on first key ... car responds after about 4-5 seconds or even longer and then did second one same way (had bit more patience as I'm used to, holding unlock button) and it also was accepted after this longer period. So both now work. Gotta be patient as it seems.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

For your info, the newer Mondeo I mentioned earlier, was a used key. These are re-usable as it turned out. After programming had to start the car with the key in the key slot first time. After that, worked like a charm like a standard keyless. Ofcourse personal settings are not available so i was doubled over the steering wheel (about) cause chair went in most upfront position automatically

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12