Log error componant enigma 2 no module named contextlib
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Log error componant enigma 2 no module named contextlib

Hi Guys, I recently bought a zgemma s2 running openatv I was setting up the new bluehd skin which I ftp into share/enigma 2 folder then ran the box went into skins to install when the box reloaded it keeps looping saying log error no module named contestlib. I have tried to flash with new image but it will not boot to read the usb does not show 100 it goes to 99 then 00. At the moment it is constant loop. Any help would be much appreciated.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

To Flash the Zgemma's you must have you Image on a USB stick formatted in FAT32 and then placed into the rear USB socket. Switch the box off with the switch on the rear then place usb into rear usb socket switch back on and then press the power button on the front panel to flash the receiver, the letters FLSH should appear on screen.

As for the skin you would be better getting hold of the .pk version which will install all files into the correct place for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Digicon, Thanks for the info but i tried that and it will not flash keeps booting starts at boot then goes to 90 the 00 then starts at 50. it says an the log screen twisted python in threadpool. I have renamed noforce to force in the root on usb still no joy. stick is fine.