Register
Page 162 of 183 FirstFirst ... 62112152157158159160161162163164165166167172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 2732
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by looneyman View Post
    I had the same problem with SVCI2020, only worked one time, and after that it stopped.
    Mine was never working, these 240€ could be used for better things...good old 2014...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

I have the 2014, and the svci2019.
    I always turn off the internet connection, using the 2019.
    Otherwise it starts looking for a newer drivers, every dam time i plug it in.
    So internet of, then, it starts up perfect, works well, even have had some vvdi updates!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Am i missing something?

IMAG0008[1].jpgHello Everyone! I am looking for some general info on FVDI 2015. I bought years ago as pictured with usb cable and OBD2 Cable. However never had a Softdog or Dongle of any kind.
    I have only really used it to add keys to A4 RB8 dash and Extract CS, Pin and Mac from many others.

Does anyone here know if this was supposed to come with the softdog. Inside is Fly PCB version 4.1

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    996 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrchip View Post
    Hi
    i have fvdi clone 2014 , I get error message when I start up fvdi "file corrupted this program has been manipulated and maybe it's infected by a virus or cracked"
    if I reinstall software all is OK, but later again same error, can someone help me please ?
    Need I to disconnect internet ?

dont have antivirus, use XP pro , no other soft are installed on laptop,,I use it just for FVDI
    I have the same problem - Any sulutions ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

you have a virus.. try salitykiller

https://mega.nz/file/u1di1QwK#zTCzGR...RLuxxbPn_NFVXo

also disable all autoruns

and delete any hidden autorun.ini on usb drives
    Last edited by paul_12345; 14th July, 2020 at 12:18 AM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Hi.
    I try to learn card renault megane phase 2
    And give me fail about read Pin code
    In this parts

No success for me
    I do some renault laguna 2003 but not 2007 ???
    Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nexusjose View Post
    Hi.
    I try to learn card renault megane phase 2
    And give me fail about read Pin code
    In this parts

No success for me
    I do some renault laguna 2003 but not 2007 ???
    Regards

this tool always failed on 2006+ ISK encrypted ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

nexusjose (16th July, 2020)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    this tool always failed on 2006+ ISK encrypted ....
    Other tool for this work ?? Carprog ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

FVDI 2018, buy from flyobd.com

yesterday i make programing new card on megane 2007 , red pin, learn 2 card, all ok
    Tempus Omnia Revelat

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tepSIJA For This Useful Post:

nexusjose (17th July, 2020)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Megane works , but on Laguna even me had problems in the past with Laguna 2007.

Tried to read pin on Duster 2010 , cannot read the pin code.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaBotta View Post
    Megane works , but on Laguna even me had problems in the past with Laguna 2007.

Tried to read pin on Duster 2010 , cannot read the pin code.
    What type of Laguna? Laguna 2 ph2 with 3 buttons card? With "sun" button and PCF7936 transponder inside cards?
    Duster 2010 what type of UCH?
    You used Renault software Ver. 5.2 or Ver. 5.4?
    Last edited by andreia67; 24th July, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I have FVDI !!

Does anybody know if it works with newer software like SVCI2019 or SVCI2020?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Known bugs FVDI 2014

Opel Astra G 2001 mileage - not OK, no damage.

BMW E65 745i 2002 :
    Sympton : error 2737 EWS anti-tampering.
    Solution: FVDI BMW - Special functions, Sync DME-CAS
    Result: OK, done quickly, first car cranks only then stop, 2nd start car fires up !

Opel Astra H 1.7 CDTi 2012 :
    Key learning and pin reading
    Special functions: Read pin > select Opel / Astra H / Info display : reads correct pin
    Key learning : select Opel / Astra H > Connect immo > read fine, insert new key, Select next empty position, then Program transponder and remote and write pin. Procedure ask ignition off, than ignition on, done.
    Car fires up with new key, after remote also work!
    Result : OK !

1st.: Audi A4 B7 '2005 3.0L V6TDI:
    Getting the SKC -> Simple job, Key learning -> Ignition ON -> Auto detect. Some minutes later PIN appear.
    Nowhere mentioned, so I write here:
    to learn new key, need to prepare a VIRGIN Megamos ID48 transponder after Auto detect the pin.
    After PIN appears, also appear a button : Prepare Dealer key.
    Need prepare the transponder with this function, actually read details from immobilizer to prepare the transponder for the car, and also send the Dash to BOOT mode with virginized key slots.
    ( This moment a bit paniced, since dash says L0 3-3 insted of km, and car not able to start with any key. 3-3 means 3/3 key learn, L0 is the immobilizer status... half an hour googling and already know whats happening. )
    So now got prepared transponder, and dash in boot mode -> I used wizzard mode of key learning. Function detect the vehicle, then automaticaly select the proper lines, just need click Next button.
    Next menu, ask the number of keys. Simple set the number of avaliable keys. The program follows the whole learning procedure, well commented with message boxes, ask step-by-step key->igniton->nextkey->ignition. During whole procedure, dash should show L7 x-y. L7 means immo status 7 -> key programming, x means actual key number, y means total number of keys.
    After all keys programmed, should see L0 x-x where x the number of keys. This state is almost the same as at the begining, car wont start. I mentioned L0 means immo status. Need to put it to adapted mode.
    Choose Instument K-Line -> since this car had R8 crypto+ dask, choose this type at the top rolldown list. Press Read button. After read it shows the eeprom content, km, skc, and immo status also!
    At immo status this time is 0. This value need to set 6 then press "Change". After done dash restart and km appears again.
    Finally: Keys programmed, working well, starts the car.
    Used to program remotes with the Remote programming special function. Was simple, set remote memory positon, press learn, program ask press LOCK button, after press LOCK automatically sotred, working fine.

2nd: BMW E61 with CAS3 (0L01Y) :
    This time need to report a bug, hope could fix it in the future.
    Since the car had CAS3 this was a brand new experience for me.
    Sadly not tried to read out by OBD, but R270 solved the READ/WRITE procedure since the board was not look like the same as in the BDM software's picture help... but the only diff was not so much, only 2 pins (coaxial to timing crystal) needed to solder as the same as CAS2, not as the picture, but that is an other thread....
    So dump successfully read. After load dump to FVDI Key Tool, everything look fine, select new key slot to prepare, prepare done, but after saving the write back dump, it was an empty 4k bin file, so there must be something wrong with Key Tool software since 3/3 time after prepare the saved dump is only contains full of zeroes in a 4k bin file. Since know this is not a working dump, tried to find another way. So lucky had an own developed CAS editor, so modified the dump with that, but after write back key did not start the car, so on, the car said it is an unknown key. After that was clear, the FVDI key tool's bug maybe at key preparing for CAS3, and looks like key preparation is also failed. Did not want to remove CAS again, so renewed the key with VVDI Key Tool, and after that again prepared with FVDI Key Tool software but this time choosed CAS2 (should use new virgin key, or renew the badly locked one). Loaded dump like CAS2, prepared key. Since CAS already contains the key id, and with CAS2 option the FVDI prepare well the key, this time everything worked fine, but would be nice to fix this! Remove CAS3 option, and edit CAS2 line to CAS2/3 or fix the CAS3 key prep fail and dump preparaion fail.
    Two times started the engine with new key and after that remote worked also fine, but summary, needed to prepare key with FVDI key tool and choose CAS2! insted of CAS3 and also needed to modify the CAS3 dump before write back with other program ( CAS2 modification would work, my program says okay for that modified dump also, and I think no difference between CAS2 and CAS3 at key's values addressing. )
    BMW E61 530xd - 2006
    CAS reading : Could not do via OBD port -> Error message talks about security issue.
    Read CAS via BDM (R270), after got dump used FVDI TAG and Keytool to prepare new key.
    Write back modified dump to CAS via BDM, after everything was fine. Car starts, remote works fine.
    Don't use FVDI to change mileage for BENZ W212!
    Don't use FVDI to change mileage for BENZ Sprinter 906! it possible damge your car dashboard.
    Mercedes Benz w203 2002/2003/2004 does not change the mileage but only resets the odometer and all lights turn on and nothing works until disconnect/reconnect battery and then still shows old mileage. (no Damage)

2. Mercedes Benz w203 1999/2000/2001 problem which does change the mileage but shows the new mileage for only few seconds and changes back to old mileage although i set to block EZS. (no Damage)

3. Mercedes Benz w203 1999/2000/2001/2002/2003/2004 does not change mileage via CAN cable (out of the car) (no Damage)
    cannot read/write eprom of OPEL Delco z14xe engine ECU.

2) cannot read/write Astra H airbag ecu and can't fix crashdata.

3) Cannot do Mileage Correction for Corsa D via OBD. Corsa D is 35080. Not possible by OBD. best way is to remove eeprom read it erase and program with new values.
    Some FVDI PSA users warn others: FVDI kills Johnson control BSI
    Citroen c4 picasso 2008--- try to read Pin Code for this car with FVDI, can't do it--------Damage BSI

Berlingo and partner B9 ----- read BSI Johnson read pin ------ results: Kill BSI

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RadovanPetkovic For This Useful Post:

Col19 (2nd February, 2021), Kocta (4th August, 2020), kostat (5th February, 2021), rob h (30th July, 2020), royalkey (21st November, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

2 bsi swapped.

C4 JCI 2007 bsi, in car adapted vin, pin and mileage.
    Later on bench i used the swap version.
    All done with fvdi 2019. So no problems here.

I also did read these with smok the eeprom.
    Also read the flash with x300dp.
    Last edited by rob h; 30th July, 2020 at 08:47 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rob h View Post
    2 bsi swapped.

C4 JCI 2007 bsi, in car adapted vin, pin and mileage.
    Later on bench i used the swap version.
    All done with fvdi 2019. So no problems here.

I also did read these with smok the eeprom.
    Also read the flash with x300dp.
    Does the fvdi 2019 have special function ?

Sent from my SM-J415F using Tapatalk