Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Post porsche boxter 1998 93lc66A NEED IMMO OFF

HI MATES
    i have this porsche with immo megamos type eeprom 93LC66A i tried to open the dump on thango but file size was wrong because tango has 93C56 option only and we need to start the car so any help how can we start it is there any idea i calculated the dump and got pincode but dont know which device do i need to use ive been told only dealer machine PIWIS and this i dont have is there any other option like IMMO OFF DEFEATING plz any suggestion guys u r the best thank u
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nassreddine84 View Post
    HI MATES
    i have this porsche with immo megamos type eeprom 93LC66A i tried to open the dump on thango but file size was wrong because tango has 93C56 option only and we need to start the car so any help how can we start it is there any idea i calculated the dump and got pincode but dont know which device do i need to use ive been told only dealer machine PIWIS and this i dont have is there any other option like IMMO OFF DEFEATING plz any suggestion guys u r the best thank u
    Hi,
    did you figure this out?