Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

and if it's true ?60-80 annually starpoo must have bought KRYPTVIEW server.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

show some proof then as I know at present this is impossible so unless you know kv team developers personally I do not believe you

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 003294 View Post
    If you read the post it's not hearing it's what I witnessed with my own eyes taffydav!
    I take it you had your phone with camera with you. One shot would have saved all the typing because a picture paints a thousand words.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was watching sa vs eng on the cricket and couldn't believe it was working. I'm not going back to that shop just to take a pic, upload just to satisfy the naysayers on here.

Plus id feel like a right idiot asking the vendor "erm.. Can I take a pic of ur tele working..." Lol!

Like I said believe what u want. I know what I saw, I've done my subsequent homework and I know what to do next

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

good lad I am so pleased you know what to do next without being told

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 003294 View Post
    I was watching sa vs eng on the cricket and couldn't believe it was working. I'm not going back to that shop just to take a pic, upload just to satisfy the naysayers on here.

Plus id feel like a right idiot asking the vendor "erm.. Can I take a pic of ur tele working..." Lol!

Like I said believe what u want. I know what I saw, I've done my subsequent homework and I know what to do next

Hi,

hi friend I also watched cricket india vs srilanka but not on kv but kodi.... so how v can believe that u watched on kv.... or give the contact for that shop in pvt message..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fion2u For This Useful Post:

bahtiyar (25th February, 2016)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Don't believe me. Sit there waiting for kv780 to come back on... Lol

Quote Originally Posted by fion2u View Post
    Hi,

hi friend I also watched cricket india vs srilanka but not on kv but kodi.... so how v can believe that u watched on kv.... or give the contact for that shop in pvt message..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I have also heard of 3rd party firmware for the Kryptview box allowing it to use premium servers. It's not using the Starview server but any of the available premium servers.

It's not hard to believe, similar has happened before with the Spiderbox and Starview HD Combo. As the Kryptview hardware is so outdated, you're much better getting a new box anyway.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Finally someone with a bit of intelligence exists on this place!

Quote Originally Posted by lincsat View Post
    I have also heard of 3rd party firmware for the Kryptview box allowing it to use premium servers. It's not using the Starview server but any of the available premium servers.

It's not hard to believe, similar has happened before with the Spiderbox and Starview HD Combo. As the Kryptview hardware is so outdated, you're much better getting a new box anyway.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

i have asked a contact and this is what he has said
    This fw is real, but it's not what the original poster makes it out to be. It won't magically get all your channels back, it just turns the box into a newcamd client, and that can connect to any server of your choice. The dealer the original poster referred to is probably using the fw and selling lines off a server he ownes or can get lines off, no server comes with the fw.
    It was developed around 18 months ago and is not something new or super secret. It does little more than prevent your box being a door stop, if the gift server goes down. nothing more nothing less.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Its working fine anyway apart from a few movies and sports channels, but as its still chinese new year for another week or so i take it they wont be back on untill after then. For me its fine as it is, as i only use it for the bedroom, and its free.What else can you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

how to get this updates... any link or contacts.... n wht abt kids channels n other sprt channels....

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Asek can you get hold of the firmware for this option of ******

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Johnner; 17th February, 2016 at 09:51 PM. Reason: No Cam talk please !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hi ASEK ! i think ALL 780 owners would love the sw from that one? please share

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I have just deleted a post containing images of a CAM GUI screenshot and showing a particular UK provider's premium channels clearing.

Is this really a thing to be putting up on our forum? The Krpytview section was kept when other cable sections were closed, please do not keep posting along these lines as it will end the same way as the other cable sections have.

We have forum rules in place please adhere to them.

Thread Closed.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to satsmo For This Useful Post:

accies (19th February, 2016), digicon (18th February, 2016), DOUGALMCD (19th February, 2016), fion2u (18th February, 2016), Johnner (17th February, 2016)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12