Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Renault Megane Scenic 1998, error

hi everyone
    I have a renault megane scenic 2l petrol 1998 edition, some time the engine work bad, like 3 cylinder. The fault code is :

1. 11G - Injector 4 driver, short circuit to ground or open circuit (intermittent)
    2. 2G - No signal from rpm sensor (permanent)

I have check wires and are OK. No short circuit, i check the injector and they are OK, the rpm sensor is OK because the engine rpm show me the value. The wire from sensor to ECU is OK. All wires are OK. Any help whith this code pease

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

For Renault vehicles a common problem are the compounds of the connector has a (large contact resistance) and voltage drop on wires (high internal resistance wire)
    Cut out all the connectors and put new wires ! (Solder wires directly from ECU to the sensor and the injector)

Good luck!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Mate, so you said the problem is the wire from ecu to injector and from rpm sensor to ecu ?