PRISMCUBE Chaanel List
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Smile PRISMCUBE Chaanel List

PrismCube Ruby channel list
    tuned the prismcube in 28.2 sky found all the channels but the sky movies so scanned again still everything but the movies sky sports working other channels working no movie channels
    so i find out it uses enigma2 channel list so the only one i could find was a mid 2015 channel list so i created a folder called it enigma2 put it in the tmp folder but only after i had extracted the enigma2 channel list into this folder use BH ADDON and import E2 got the movies but no signal yet sports works i think as it was an older list the tp have changed has anyone got an up to date E2 channel list thanks

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Try loading catseye settings 28.2 the section usually gets updated. If it works ok you can use dreambox edit to make channel list of your own. Or find someone else's latest 28.2 list. You can also use an autobouquet maker. Try latest one from Digicon. hth
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...16#post2700416

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...F15-D15/page33
    Last edited by DOUGALMCD; 3rd March, 2016 at 08:09 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Although this box when first presented seem to show some promise for a combined XBMC and E2 receiver it appears that it has more problems than it has fixes.

The last available image for this was released last year in February and form the looks of it all support has stopped entirely and the receiver forgotten.

I had noticed in the last few weeks some retailers had dropped the price on these to ?99 sound great for a twin tuner that takes a hard drive and can run XBMC, But if you ask me and your thinking of buying one Dont! save the ?99

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Your right digicon i got one and it does work but its hard work xbmc is hit and miss with the addons and there are that many cams you dont know where to start and what will work.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ferretuk For This Useful Post:

digicon (18th November, 2016)