Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Auto Bouquets Maker Scan

Alrite Guys!!

I have just recently had my ABM set up good so that I now can get Setanta in the lists but since I scanned yesterday its rearranged BBC One HD to 115 I think and now put both the BBC Two channels next to each other?? 101 is BBC Two HD and 102 is now BBC Two Eng? bit strange how its put them here as the swap function is suppose to change this??

Also some channels are missing from the Bouquets like Racing UK HD and a few others ??

Is there a fix for this or is it the actual ABM server testing stuff at the minute?

Any help much appreciated!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Nothing sinister, it was just a few channel changed places after BBC 3 HD went online only, ABM hadn't caught up with the changes and used the old references for the channel swaps. ABM now has been updated on openatv 5.3 and so a fix isn't required just a software update.

However, if your using openatv 5.1 or 5.2 then a manual fix is required to the 'sat_282_sky_uk.xml' file but due to the fact support for these 2 firmware versions including OTA updates stopped on the 26/3 it will be easier just to reflash with a 5.3 image.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I used your image for the Zgemma S2 around 3 weeks ago so im thinking it was the 5.2 vertion??

I could possibly do a fix to the xml file as im happy its running stable at the moment!

I actually noticed this ABM channel change on my dm800se so how would I go about changing things/files to make it run like before on this box?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Unzip & FTP the sat_282_sky_uk.xml file to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Reboot & ABM Scan
    Attached Files Attached Files

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to martin035 For This Useful Post:

smokey08 (16th April, 2016), toe471 (14th April, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

nice one martin!

Will this also work on the dm800se??

Also I just do the same process for the zgemma when ftp'ing to box?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toe471 View Post
    Will this also work on the dm800se??
    Don't knows, but if your dm800 is running an e2 image and your ABM is version 2 or later can't see why not. But best do a system backup first just in case something goes wrong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I gave it a try on the dm800 and its good! The ABM is now setup just the same as my zgemma S2 running your image

On the subject of the Zgemma, my current image is your 5.2 but I notice you have done an updated 5.3? Im now after doing the same process for the ABM through this box so should I Do an update (scared incase it goes wrong) or should I just send the file across through filezilla like I did before to update the list??

Thanks matey!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Choices, choices, well the 5.2 image has been discontinued by openatv but if you send the file over it will work until the next problem. Where as the 5.3 image if it has a future problem will be fixed by an update.

Make a backup image, find the image on your USB drive and FTP the 'zgemma' folder to another USB drive. So if you make a mistake all you've got to do is reflash your backup image and then you're back to square 1.