Register
Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by honingkoning View Post
    It depends on what car you talk about, once they where great on vag cars.
    Like Audi A3/TT from 2007 or the golf 7 or A6 2013 this where difficult cars at the time and smelecom was leading at that time.

Wbr Adam.
    many bugs are going few malibus fail, 03 expedition touch pad fail, chevy traverse, f350 or 450 cant remember failed , 05/06 chevy equinox failed, 08 mit lancer fail, anything nissan kansei algrithm reads millions , many eeprom fail to read in circuit, all Denso must disassemble i cant say much on vag didn't really get to test out

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Like Audi A3/TT from 2007 or the golf 7 or A6 2013 this where difficult cars at the time and smelecom was leading at that time.

Wbr Adam.
    Some of those A6 smelecom still is KING, dashciller4 or diagprog4 neither could do obd...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Wbr Adam.
    Smelecom still leads in a6/a7 a6 small tft and all early mqb cars 06/2012-06/2014

in my opinion i have not seen a tool that is better than smelecom for the above VAG cars

i have some friends that have screwed up a6 dash with DEF on it, using dashcoder/digiprog 4

smelecom never failed on them

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

I smell 3 9s12hy64 with usaprod and motorolla adaptor. Someone have this problem? It’s intermittent trouble. And not bad pinout i read this cluster model many time
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

hello guys, cannot update software on dsp3, smelecom says try different internet. I tried and still same. It connects to server and does not complete. Now i see that they have a different type of software update system on their web. i download SOFTEN0305 and it seems that certain files do not get downloaded. Anyone else having issues. btw i can activate 30 day, but not software update

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amar28 View Post
    Smelecom still leads in a6/a7 a6 small tft and all early mqb cars 06/2012-06/2014

in my opinion i have not seen a tool that is better than smelecom for the above VAG cars

i have some friends that have screwed up a6 dash with DEF on it, using dashcoder/digiprog 4

smelecom never failed on them
    Those a6c7 a8d4, toareg, possible to get DEF on cluster just by messing up cluster codings...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tried to do today Ford Mustang 2019 with DSP3+ but no luck. First version shows"Wrong model " Second version read and write and even says " Success " but mileage not change in the car. I disconnect the battery, nothing changes. I drove more than 20 miles, nothing changes. Any suggestions, guys?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Hi im waiting for my smelecom machine to arrive in anticipaion i have tried to load active sync im running windows 7 professional says its not compatible after downloading it ne way i can or is there some other way thank u in advance

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by igorp1959 View Post
    Tried to do today Ford Mustang 2019 with DSP3+ but no luck. First version shows"Wrong model " Second version read and write and even says " Success " but mileage not change in the car. I disconnect the battery, nothing changes. I drove more than 20 miles, nothing changes. Any suggestions, guys?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
    This is same like Audi A4 2015, reads, save, changes, success, and then still same mileage on dash. Had to use another tool for that car

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sagie1zn For This Useful Post:

igorp1959 (29th July, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hi all just rec my new dsp 3 original form smelecom today it appears i need auto sync to be added to my comp im running windows 7 pro and was using pc link before with the older datasmart but i need auto sync to to set up on my comp for updates and activations what has every body else done to load it on the help desk hasnt answered today i thinks its dragon boat holiday or something like that ne advice would be helpfull ps i searched my comp for a auto sync file not there

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Hi try install windows mobile device center if it doesnt want to start up use this in command promp as admin then copy & paste 1 entry at a time, im using win 10 ,didnt u get aa wifi dongle with
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SEAT.; 25th June, 2020 at 06:47 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sagie1zn View Post
    This is same like Audi A4 2015, reads, save, changes, success, and then still same mileage on dash. Had to use another tool for that car

thats because the A4/A5/Q5 after mid 2014 dont normally go OBD, you likely had sw0563 or sw0567 which can only be decrypted on bench, hence why you see success but nothing changes, it fails to find encrypted unlock code by OBD

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amar28 For This Useful Post:

rtbdiagnostic (12th August, 2020), sagie1zn (29th June, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Has ne one tried THE johnson control software from smelecom just recieved it wanted to know if is difficult to use the pics are a little confusing ne advice would be great

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

2019 Durango. Yes, but....... if failed to write with durango run as grand Cherokee with Smelecom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    511 Posts

2019 Dodge RAM 1500 work great FCA, also did SRI
    DON'T JUST SAY PRESS IT.....