Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default openbox v8s problems

Hi im using an openbox v8s im unable to update via network settings internet working ok also unable to do a channel update via usb stick in tools section is shaded not allowing access can some one point me in the right direction thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When you insert a USB stick into your box, front or back, you'll get a box appear on screen stating USB A or B connected. Then your shaded values in the menu are accessible. If your USB doesn't connect try another stick.

If, when you try to update by network, you don't get the red 'connect' box appear then you've either got old firmware or a clone box!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. Just wondering if anyone has ever had a problem with one channel on there openbox. I have a certain channel that won't work but everything else is ok? Any suggestions of how to fix this? Tried Channel list update and a rescan but nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razman1888 View Post
    Hi im using an openbox v8s im unable to update via network settings internet working ok also unable to do a channel update via usb stick in tools section is shaded not allowing access can some one point me in the right direction thanks.

Hello there, try to download from this website , them have 2 version one is old version one is new version http://www.openbox.cm
    good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have had the same for some reason the v8s on some boxs don't like the xxxxx the only way I fixed it was to change the xxxxx to xxxxx
    Last edited by gmb45; 1st August, 2016 at 05:38 PM. Reason: rules m8 read them !!!