Page 89 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3979848586878889909192939499 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1900
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auto techniek View Post
    How to determine which hu64 to choose?

I use this. Some times get Suc6 but mostly not. Yesterday cut 10 Keys none of them worked. Only one could close door but not open it.

In my case I have noticed this :
    - Older keys = decode HU64
    - Newer keys = decode HU64-2

Cutting : always HU64-2 (on VVDI BGA keys). If decoding was on older keys, then re-input values manually.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kluczbum View Post
    Attachment 631563 cut the stair on the key
    look at the photo

Volvo HU56R, where is the problem?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version.

This looks more like HU43 or SIP16 to me, but in any cases, older version of HU56R in Condor were bad and cut too low.
    Maybe you can try to get latest update, if not done already ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wheepy View Post

Cutting : always HU64-2 (on VVDI BGA keys). If decoding was on older keys, then re-input values manually.
    I was told vvdi be keys always use hu64-3.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

The difference between these are where the first and I guess the last bit begin and end. HU64-3 first starts on 3.80mm, Hu64-2 4.50 and HU64 5.80. Sometimes the shoulder toward the back of the key needs some filing so that the key can go deeper in to the lock or it won't match up with the bitting.

Quote Originally Posted by wheepy View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts

I´m proud owner of a condor mini plus now. My first key was opel corsa c, cutted by code from carpass. All went well. Today I tried to cut plastic emergency key passat 3C. First I wanted to decode the original key. I dont know, what is different at this key. At the beginning of decode the machine broke the probe!!! Not at the clamp (M2-C), but at the key. The dimensions of key looks same like metal blade of Golf4/T5 Flip Key Blade. I have a spare probe. Installed, made height calibration and clamp calibration for Clamp M2. But didnt try to decode again and decoded by my eyes and tried to cut direct from bitting code. But it seems, that the material is to soft. The maschine abort with error. Any tips?

Greets MR...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by brobble View Post
    I´m proud owner of a condor mini plus now. My first key was opel corsa c, cutted by code from carpass. All went well. Today I tried to cut plastic emergency key passat 3C. First I wanted to decode the original key. I dont know, what is different at this key. At the beginning of decode the machine broke the probe!!! Not at the clamp (M2-C), but at the key. The dimensions of key looks same like metal blade of Golf4/T5 Flip Key Blade. I have a spare probe. Installed, made height calibration and clamp calibration for Clamp M2. But didnt try to decode again and decoded by my eyes and tried to cut direct from bitting code. But it seems, that the material is to soft. The maschine abort with error. Any tips?

Greets MR...
    Plastic keys.. cut with manual machines!

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Greets MR...
    Have you ever heard of plastic keys which are able to conduct electricity? Me neither!

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Greets MR...
    The tracer probe works by conducting a small current through the probe, key blade and clamp back to the machine.
    i.e. when probe touches the key blade it connects and will stop the probe moving and basically record the position.
    Since plastic key doesn't conduct electricity it won't detect the blade and keep moving until probe break.

Similar situation when try cut a blade, machine wil not 'SEE' the blank plastic blade and will give error.
    One possible way around this may be to insert the correct type metal blade and press cut... let it detect blade then before it start cutting press pause button and switch metal blade for plastic.
    (NOTE: Never tried this method myself, but have heard others discuss and recommend this method)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Indeed plastic doesn't conduct electricity

Machine is only as smart as it's operator
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

musti418 (4th August, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    347 Posts

Oh, I didnt know, that the probe works with electric current. Sorry for my stupidity... :-)

Greets MR...

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WRX 14 View Post

Similar situation when try cut a blade, machine wil not 'SEE' the blank plastic blade and will give error.
    One possible way around this may be to insert the correct type metal blade and press cut... let it detect blade then before it start cutting press pause button and switch metal blade for plastic.
    (NOTE: Never tried this method myself, but have heard others discuss and recommend this method)
    i cut plastic keys using this method, no issues.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

card 164 blade YM15
    Mercedes blade
    It's cuts the tip of the key like GT15 and bcose the thicker blade and the speed also broke the cutter too around half way
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Not cool. Which speed setting was your machine set to ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    Not cool. Which speed setting was your machine set to ?
    absolute default settings i never adjust the speed..etc
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle