Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Unhappy Bad luck With MG rover 25

Hello everybody i wish iam in the right place here !!
    Info : Immo problem as it's all over with MG rover's unfortunately !!!
    MG rover 25 2004 with 102kkm Belgium with 1400 cc petrol
    I bought this car ruining and decide to make it as project and also to be honest because i didn't have much money to buy other ,was running with some issue like blowing really hot air all the times and water cocked in radiator after few min's i decide to change gasket and also fuel pump in tank spend some money and have been done check was ok until i go vacation and i take battery terminals out and back to start the car and clean it but did not start .
    leaved it for few hours and in the night heard all neighbor screaming and run to check and it is alarm from the car then i just take battery terminals off again and search for solution but i realize the passenger door is also armed with door closed so i went to fix this and finally manged to open the door ( cut steal part in the chassis were the door lock joined )and disassembly the mechanism and found broken plastic pen manged to fix this too and functions well ,have locked the door in place from inside the car with holding cable to close the circuit of the lock mechanism as it should be and putted steal peace in place where the door lock should join the chassis .
    right now my problem is immobilizer ,key remote dose not respond and i have the EKA code so i have done this but when i try to start i hear different alarm sound like 1 second pip all the time .
    i checked wires in door's and bonnet even fuses and relays as i know about electronics ( electronics bachelor) .
    Disassemble the SCU ( pektron model with motorola ECU ) found burned board , in center lock circuit part and have managed to fix this too ,have measure relays as it's common faulty one's but it's not burned or fail .
    Unfortunately don't have reference to this car problems and i saw video about his immo problem but the alarm from dashboard i got is no't like this one
    dose any one know or have idea of what to do ?

will be glad to see some respond and sorry for writing long story .

My regards

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    212 Posts

Has anyone fitted another immo unit as well as the factory fitted one?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi m8 I don't know ,honestly i bought it used like this was run ok , had no problem with immo system !! do you think this car model accept immo off method ? with pektron PSC and motorola A00047 ECU ? and if yes which shorted wires at the immo box ? would like to get from this immo system off ,lucky still have some days left befor get back busy work