Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Unhappy rover 25 immo problem plz help !!

Hello every one
    Start from car info its rover 25 with Motorola ECU and Pektron SCU and key fob worked befor no problem ,bought it like this used runing and have issue with temprature problem ,change Gasket to ML5 and fuel pump in the tank was working but made some noisy voice so i changed too , after car start and all was smooth run,took battery leads out befor i go 2 weeks vacation because i wasn't sure how good the battery in cold wear those days and back to reconnect it but wont start , searched everything ,measuring compression and fuel pressure ,Intake manifold checked and already new gasket set in but i realise the immo led behaves different than befor when i start it .
    So i searched until reach the place of the SCU box and because it's EU car so wasn't hard to take it off,but saw in the board burned line which is begin of sure immo problem and found resource of this and measuring and inspecting then get it to be fixed by changing one defected SMD and all back ok and also passenger door lock was jamed to super lock and now its disassembled and free from super lock ,so SCU back in and check ,got other alarm behaves now ignition on and get strange alarm piep piep every one second and wil not stop befor i take key out , sure try to crank with this voice but no hope ,fob remote dosn't respond to lock unlock board locks ok and i have tried EKA code which i have found noted in the documents of the car ,compare it to be sure with dump the SCu fie and check with immo calculation software and it's right !!! read the code of the dump and match the VIN and already found EKA code in the dump clear .
    so iam lost with this problem , would like to make Immo off method but no't sure if some one here done it for this ECU+SCU models ? and which pins and wires need to be shorted ? would be nice to do this job and just get out of this Immo problems and i can sort this out later with aftermarket ones .

Please if some one have any fresh ways to check and try iam fully power and would like to try it .

My regards

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,463 Posts

A picture of ecu label will be highly appreciated.
    4C7570755F73616E64755F696D6D6F5F736F6C7574696F6E73

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lupu_sandu For This Useful Post:

vanos batam (6th September, 2016)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default ECU photo for the car thanks anyway for your care

IMAG0157.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by lupu_sandu View Post
    A picture of ecu label will be highly appreciated.

Here it is and will be great to get help ,and thankful of that

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,865 Posts
    You use srs units files at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages. Don't ask about passes, one file=one pass.
    If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks.

Best regards.
    Dragon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello again i have read the post tried to write the file on 8 bits but faild !!! i use serial port with ponyprog software ,have use this many times to program this type of chips and my model is 93c66 can read the chip and i also read the scu chip which is 93lc66a and got the dump and have seen my EKA and i can read in the dump file the VIN of the car so i think the way of programing is correct and right now try to read back the ECu chip but its clean , i just have copy of it sure so i can reprogram it ,just wounder why i can't program this file in the ECU !! and i saw ram chip on the ECU is it mean the ECU been protected and self programing the file back through SCU ? because when i took it right now back to the car everything exactly same as it is this 1 second piep when i put the key in ignition and start but just cranking

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,865 Posts

Use new eeprom and try.
    You use srs units files at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages. Don't ask about passes, one file=one pass.
    If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks.

Best regards.
    Dragon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Video of this immo problem

Quote Originally Posted by dragon100 View Post
    Use new eeprom and try.
    this is video i just have done to this immo excuse my worry but i hope you see it and my thanks for your care again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHuA0pOsjR0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

check tailgate wiring it usually breaks in there around 3-4 wires, failing that the ECU and SCU are usually re-synacble with Autodiagnos and T4 and truecode, there isn't many on the road these days so buying MG Rover diagnostics maybe out of the question but I do know true code have the software to match the SCU and ECU.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KOMMENDS For This Useful Post:

sjc1 (11th September, 2016)