Register
Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111656 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

My sample is here & it's got my blessing. Production starts today and will start to ship out in 2 weeks. Just one guy covering the whole USA. Everyone was looking for solutions for the newest system Fusion , micro pod, fiat system. Now I have a team in china looking at all data login and program commands. Soon the USA version will be complete, then they move to the European version.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

Automat (10th March, 2017), duplikeytor (9th March, 2017), keysmith (10th March, 2017), Weasel3 (13th March, 2017)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ray-Ray
    what different xtool and skp900 obdstar and which is best for key program

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

Xtooltech sent over 4 engineer to work here in the USA to develop the USA market. The European market will be next on the list for them. The other factory never offer that support.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

Weasel3 (13th March, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    Xtooltech sent over 4 engineer to work here in the USA to develop the USA market. The European market will be next on the list for them. The other factory never offer that support.

WIll

it be the best for US vehicles, old and new?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

Yes I'm going threw the list of cars with all system and protocols. Look for more tools to come out by Xtooltech.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

Weasel3 (13th March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    627 Posts

http://www.xtooltech.com/ENProducts.aspx

They have so many products that claim to do the same thing.
    X-pad, x100 pad2 , x100 pad2 pro the list goes on and on.
    They appear to make a product and then make another version of the same thing and add a bit on.
    Sounds an awful lot like what OBDstar are doing (X100, X300, x300 dp PAD...)

Look at the AKS site this is a quote about the different tablets.

"Where is the PS80L going?

The PS80L is expected to be replaced with the new AutoProPAD in Feburary 2017. Yes, we realize that both the PS80 and PS90 are new products, but hey, progress moves fast with this company. The AutoProPAD is expected to be exactly the same thing as the PS80 except (1) it's all black (no red corner), (2) comes with a docking/charging station so you don't have to put it back into its case each time, and (3) will have a slightly faster processor. That's all we know for now."

AKS were selling one tablet, then another and now both of them are outdated and they want you to buy the NEW-NEW one!

How can you trust a company like this mate?
    It's EXACTLY the same thing OBDstar has done.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:

lock-key (11th April, 2018), phuckyall (13th March, 2017), roth18 (24th March, 2017), Siham (13th March, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Maybe they will offer exchange plan. That is what every reputable company should act like.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kemaster For This Useful Post:

phuckyall (13th March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,206 Posts

The reason is AutoProPad won't be sold in china or eBay. Ps80/90 was the beta testing units and will turn into AutoProPad firmware soon at no charge. We wanted to test there products, there engineer and there integrity. After that AKS will be in control AutoProPad and its upgrade, firmware and future development. Update will be weekly develop by me or Erik. I guess me as a member here and report ever detail as I work on has no value. Time to end these tread.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

mehmet becker (31st August, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

The reason is AutoProPad won't be sold in china or eBay. Ps80/90 was the beta testing units and will turn into AutoProPad firmware soon at no charge. We wanted to test there products, there engineer and there integrity. After that AKS will be in control AutoProPad and its upgrade, firmware and future development. Update will be weekly develop by me or Erik. I guess me as a member here and report ever detail as I work on has no value. Time to end these tread.
    Please don't end the thread!
    Your information is of great value.
    I always follow this information very carefully.
    I am sorry that I haven't pushed "Thank you" each time. When some new info has come out.
    I have the tool, and I have great believe in it. I think it is one of the most valued tools at the moment.
    Comparing of what you are paying.
    I know that the frequently updates is will be only better, when the developers get time to sort things out.
    Working in the US and Europe.

The issue with hardware is a race that newer stop. It will always renew itself.
    It is like Iphone. But what it can do is the important thing.
    Old Iphone or new model Iphone. Both works! Gives you the same applications.
    As long as it can update itself with the same software.
    Is just a matter of choice. Fast new tool. Or an older version of the tool, but it does the same thing as the new one.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Weasel3 For This Useful Post:

Automat (8th April, 2017), lock-key (11th April, 2018), mehmet becker (31st August, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezmony23 View Post
    Chuck, you know where he purchased it from? Ray said the ones that he sells at American lock will pull the pin code, but I'd sure like confirmation.
    If it doesn't I'm sure American Lock would let you return it. I'm about to squeeze the trigger on it if they specifically state I can return it if it doesn't function as expected.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Please don't end the thread
    i was update my xtool ez500 and there 17 update software in may like bm gm holdan and with american and european car milage also i update today

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ford2002 For This Useful Post:

Automat (8th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    245 Posts

I know I will be first in line to get new pad, Ray Ray, and I will happily report successes/failures to help you make a better tool. Not that I do that much outside of Ford compared to a lot of locksmiths, but I want you to succeed because that means a good solid tool for me. Thanks again, Ray, for your hard work on this.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camelgd For This Useful Post:

Automat (8th April, 2017), Ezmony23 (19th March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    627 Posts

Nobody is questioning your integrity Ray Ray or asking you to finish your reports on the programmer but the points I raised are legitimate.
    If they are going to do a firmware upgrade on their previous tablets free of charge then that's the right thing to do and I applaud it if it happens.

Another concern I have is that American cars get exported to many parts of the world.
    What happens if your in Japan working on a 2016 Dodge but your tablet was bought from Japan?

You have already said that anything developed for the American market will only be available on US supplied tablets.
    How would you react if anything that was developed on European cars was restricted to Euro purchased tablets?
    "Sorry Americans, this particular VW software was developed by our European team so you can't have it..."

Also, if OBDstar is just copying all of the developments that are made by Xtool, would it not make sense to just buy the OBDstar tool
    with all of the markets available at a cheaper price and wait for them to copy it?

I think they may have to re-evaluate this proposed region specific branding.

PS. Whoever drew the map of Australia needs a talking too as I believe they have drawn Antarctica.

WTF.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm sure obd will copy the software eventually, but being able to pick up the phone and call ray for tech support is worth a whole lot to me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezmony23 For This Useful Post:

ray-ray (15th March, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Does this tool also cover cars as CK100, SBB, MVP/T300 ?