VVDI KEY TOOL - Page 129
Register
Page 129 of 164 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2449

Thread: VVDI KEY TOOL

  1. #1921
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    207
    Thanked 45 Times in 42 Posts

    Default

    key tool failed to clone ford 83 online or problem with server

  2. #1922
    DK Veteran
    solitaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LT, jonava
    Posts
    553
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 343 Times in 169 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider72 View Post
    #Maartinj why I cannot save remote database on iPhone? Is there any bug or iOS nit supported yet. I’ve tried few times, uninstalled app as well. Still the same
    need connect keytool via bluetooth, then try save database

  3. #1923
    DK Veteran
    Maartinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,896
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
    need connect keytool via bluetooth, then try save database
    today due to database migration was some temporarly issue with database / app
    still issue with IOS version.
    if anyone have issue - you better contact xhorse directly http://www.xhorse.uk/issue/

  4. #1924
    DK Veteran
    ghostrider72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    615
    Thanks
    210
    Thanked 309 Times in 208 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
    need connect keytool via bluetooth, then try save database
    Its connected fella

  5. #1925
    DK Veteran
    Maartinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,896
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Still small issue with IOS database,
    anyone who cant not download database , uninstall and download app again

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maartinj For This Useful Post:

    ghostrider72 (24th April, 2019)

  7. #1926
    Top Poster +
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hi,
    I read that VVDI super chip support 8c chip.
    Anybody can confirm this also please advise supplier.

    Thanks.

  8. #1927
    DK Veteran
    Maartinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,896
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy41 View Post
    Hi,
    I read that VVDI super chip support 8c chip.
    Anybody can confirm this also please advise supplier.

    Thanks.
    yes, is true
    SuperChip should be available within 30-40 days with dealers
    vist Xhorse on some Exibitions to see this

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maartinj For This Useful Post:

    Jimalex (26th April, 2019),PocketHero (28th April, 2019)

  10. #1928
    Top Poster rojhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    france
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 36 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maartinj View Post
    yes, is true
    SuperChip should be available within 30-40 days with dealers
    vist Xhorse on some Exibitions to see this
    hi fimware 3.20 is out updater didnt download give error



    Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant Tapatalk

  11. #1929
    DK Veteran
    newone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,072
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 565 Times in 442 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maartinj View Post
    yes, is true
    SuperChip should be available within 30-40 days with dealers
    vist Xhorse on some Exibitions to see this
    Hello Martin,what will be the price?

  12. #1930
    DK Veteran
    Maartinj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    1,896
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,347 Times in 707 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rojhat View Post
    hi fimware 3.20 is out updater didnt download give error
    Envoyé de mon SM-A605FN en utilisant Tapatalk
    latest for EU is 3.0


    Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Hello Martin,what will be the price?
    need wait for more time

  13. #1931
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    USA ����
    Posts
    1,814
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 614 Times in 482 Posts

    Default

    from what i can see the mini key tool is getting updates regularly

    regular key tool......... not so much
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

  14. #1932
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    30
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi guys i'm having issues here.
    I could not calculate on line 4d70 on line i tried and tried and tried. So i deleted the app and reinstalled it and can not remember my username for the life of me. I have tried everything possible. So with the link above complaints im having issues again. I cant send an email because i'm getting the below wrong :-(
    • software version must be like "1.2.3"
    • Vin code must have 17 alphanumeric characters exclude I, O and Q

    VVDI KEYTOOL SN: VK01693959 SW:V3.0.0 REMOTE V212 AR:EU

    Can someone help please
    Thanks

  15. #1933
    DK Veteran
    PierreTheron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Centurion,South Africa
    Posts
    1,950
    Thanks
    843
    Thanked 489 Times in 254 Posts

    Default

    VVDI super chip ??

    Why is it Out off stock everywhere??????

    In produ8ction line 30 second max to make one chip times 48 hours ???

    There should be some in stock within 24 hours somewhere .

    Or are they having problems on protection off it ??????/
    Last edited by PierreTheron; 30th April, 2019 at 07:51 PM.
    Thanks all members for you r great help.Took me 3 years to make an A200 Merc a full working runner .
    I sold my spare house . i had to buy all equipment neccessary to do this job .

    Thanks Xhorse for all your support

  16. #1934
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 93 Times in 85 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierreTheron View Post
    VVDI super chip ??

    Why is it Out off stock everywhere??????

    In produ8ction line 30 second max to make one chip times 48 hours ???

    There should be some in stock within 24 hours somewhere .

    Or are they having problems on protection off it ??????/
    I guess it is an early announcement as they usually do it.

  17. #1935
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    UK Bristol
    Posts
    437
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 76 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GabyGadget19 View Post
    Hi guys i'm having issues here.
    I could not calculate on line 4d70 on line i tried and tried and tried. So i deleted the app and reinstalled it and can not remember my username for the life of me. I have tried everything possible. So with the link above complaints im having issues again. I cant send an email because i'm getting the below wrong :-(
    • software version must be like "1.2.3"
    • Vin code must have 17 alphanumeric characters exclude I, O and Q

    VVDI KEYTOOL SN: VK01693959 SW:V3.0.0 REMOTE V212 AR:EU

    Can someone help please
    Thanks
    I use both 1.4.5 and 1.4.1

    You account is the telefhhone number, than you press SEND and password/code.is sended to you mobile, so you should.use this received password to logon as well. If you dont have account try send email to support
    My post helps you? Please Hit Buttons

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to pocinas For This Useful Post:

    GabyGadget19 (1st May, 2019)

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •