VVDI KEY TOOL - Page 84
Register
Page 84 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3474798081828384858687888994134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2339

Thread: VVDI KEY TOOL

  1. #1246
    DK Veteran kostas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    macedonia is greek
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 128 Times in 105 Posts
    Downloads
    102
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldus View Post
    What size pins hold the key blade in place on the xhorse remotes?
    Like kd900 it's the same

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kostas For This Useful Post:

    Garfieldus (11th April, 2018)

  3. #1247
    DK Veteran
    castin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    602
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 131 Times in 97 Posts
    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    HI. For VVDI Key Tool need TPX3, TPX4, JMD chips or must use special XHORSE transponder?

  4. #1248
    Top Poster +

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by castin View Post
    HI. For VVDI Key Tool need TPX3, TPX4, JMD chips or must use special XHORSE transponder?
    I've used TPX3 with the tool before and worked ok. Not sure about JMD chips however, i've never used any of these.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to WRX 14 For This Useful Post:

    castin (10th April, 2018)

  6. #1249
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 57 Times in 40 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Friends As Spring Cames and the birds where singing
    How really works new vvdi key tool cloning id 48 chip package.Some kind people or can share their experience?spring came and the birds were singing

  7. #1250
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hello
    How to combine vvdi2 and key tool? I have it connected both to the same computer for over half hour and nothing.
    Regards

  8. #1251
    Top Poster +

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EMCE159 View Post
    Hello
    How to combine vvdi2 and key tool? I have it connected both to the same computer for over half hour and nothing.
    Regards
    Need to open the VVDI2 software and click on the transponder programmer option.
    Then along top menu bar, click 'points system' and you will find an option to enter your key tool serial number and bind the two devices while both connected to the computer.
    This means any bonus points you earn in key tool will be transferred to the VVDI2, and have all points in one place.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to WRX 14 For This Useful Post:

    EMCE159 (11th April, 2018)

  10. #1252
    Top Poster

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 37 Times in 28 Posts
    Downloads
    19
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holbi1 View Post
    How really works new vvdi key tool cloning id 48 chip package.Some kind people or can share their experience?
    I made a copy of 2003 Skoda Fabia id48 key yesterday. Took around 10 mins.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to madaxe For This Useful Post:

    Fernandowap (11th April, 2018),holbi1 (11th April, 2018),nagib (11th April, 2018)

  12. #1253
    DK Veteran foxtec800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 67 Times in 49 Posts
    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    I have a vvdi keytool with NA version,, spoke to supplier as i needed Eu,they say cant be done, can anyone tell me how to get the version swapped to Eu please.

    Thanks Guys :-)

  13. #1254
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    442
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 118 Times in 86 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WRX 14 View Post
    Need to open the VVDI2 software and click on the transponder programmer option.
    Then along top menu bar, click 'points system' and you will find an option to enter your key tool serial number and bind the two devices while both connected to the computer.
    This means any bonus points you earn in key tool will be transferred to the VVDI2, and have all points in one place.
    Thanks for your help I found this manual how to combinate Keytool + VVDI2 to get Copy 48 96bit
    http://forum.xhorse.uk/viewtopic.php...3a36b2587d4055
    and is working good, if someone needs.
    Regards

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to EMCE159 For This Useful Post:

    AndyCZ (12th April, 2018)

  15. #1255
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldus View Post
    What size pins hold the key blade in place on the xhorse remotes?
    Quote Originally Posted by kostas View Post
    Like kd900 it's the same
    Unfortunately I don't know the size of the kd900 pins either.

    I want to buy them on aliexpress but not sure what diameter to get. I reckon they're 8mm long.

    Can anyone tell me the size please?

  16. #1256
    Top Poster +

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldus View Post
    Unfortunately I don't know the size of the kd900 pins either.

    I want to buy them on aliexpress but not sure what diameter to get. I reckon they're 8mm long.

    Can anyone tell me the size please?
    They're 1.5mm x 8mm mate

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to WRX 14 For This Useful Post:

    Garfieldus (12th April, 2018)

  18. #1257
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WRX 14 View Post
    They're 1.5mm x 8mm mate
    I can find 1.6mm, 1.7mm and 1.8mm but no 1.5mm.

    Where do you get yours?

  19. #1258
    Top Poster +

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    77
    Thanked 79 Times in 59 Posts
    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfieldus View Post
    I can find 1.6mm, 1.7mm and 1.8mm but no 1.5mm.

    Where do you get yours?
    Try searching M1.5 x 8mm. I had actually bought mine off ebay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to WRX 14 For This Useful Post:

    Garfieldus (12th April, 2018)

  21. #1259
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 552 Times in 365 Posts
    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    VVDI couldn't finish the job with an old 2003 Porsche Cayenne ID46 - it decodes the chip and writes to Xhorse ID46 but car doesn't start (I guess it doesn't like the chip). On the screen it tells the user to put either Xhorse ID46 chip or TPX3(4) chip, but refuses to accept the TPX.

  22. #1260
    DK Veteran labusas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,265
    Thanks
    199
    Thanked 119 Times in 89 Posts
    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Can anyone tell me if id48 VOLVO cloning works with VVDI key tool? I tried with VVDI2 and can not get past first step of 8 to sniff out

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •