Register
Page 139 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2634

Thread: VVDI KEY TOOL

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Regarding smart key - I really like this triangular design key, but customers always demand Panic button!!! XHorse are you listening?? Please add panic button to this key!

Waiting for response regarding going back to NA version from global, hopefully Samic will help.

Remote menu in Global version is total mess with many remotes missing. There were few versions of Key Tool. So Global menu must be like this - Remote -- Car Market (NA, Europe, etc) -- then go as usual choose region where car was made (Europe, Asia etc), then make/model. Otherwise remote is hard to find even if it's there.
    For example, there's no remote for 2011 Toyota Sienna with sliding doors in GL version (even though XHorse sells fobs with sliding door buttons!!). I don't remember if NA version had this remote, but now is NONE. There's strange IRAN 314MHZ remote for Sienna with sliding doors, I was able to program this remote to the van, but sliding door function doesn't work anyway.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Hi, can anyone share some experience on Xhorse DS style super remote key, please?
    interesting if they fully support remote and cars start functions same as original/genuine key as example if you cloned it?
    Can it be renewed and used more than once?
    when you make a clone can you use it straight away or still needs to be dealt with cars immo system?
    is there any cons on these key, any problems, what`s the quality?
    thanks in advance

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    Regarding smart key - I really like this triangular design key, but customers always demand Panic button!!! XHorse are you listening?? Please add panic button to this key!

Waiting for response regarding going back to NA version from global, hopefully Samic will help.

Remote menu in Global version is total mess with many remotes missing. There were few versions of Key Tool. So Global menu must be like this - Remote -- Car Market (NA, Europe, etc) -- then go as usual choose region where car was made (Europe, Asia etc), then make/model. Otherwise remote is hard to find even if it's there.
    For example, there's no remote for 2011 Toyota Sienna with sliding doors in GL version (even though XHorse sells fobs with sliding door buttons!!). I don't remember if NA version had this remote, but now is NONE. There's strange IRAN 314MHZ remote for Sienna with sliding doors, I was able to program this remote to the van, but sliding door function doesn't work anyway.

uhmmmmm as far as i can know there are two versions............

a 3 button in flat black and a 4 button tha thas the panic button in shiny black mirror

go to google and type in "vvdi smart universal"

did you even look?

or did you mean the universal remote with flip key?
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

l have a smart ky but only one was going to test it on daughters new renault , can these be programmed more than once ?
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

yes it can
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

smirnoff_rules (5th August, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

Xhorse phone software 1.6.1
    Keytool 3.2.5

Doing data aquisition on a 2000 VW beetle and tool beeps every time I put key in and turn. Nothing changes on the screen. Have done several VW with zero issues. What could be the problem.

This is not the same problem some of the older volvos have. Thos show one data aquisition and then don't go up. The beetle never showed a thing on the screen.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrz View Post
    uhmmmmm as far as i can know there are two versions............

a 3 button in flat black and a 4 button tha thas the panic button in shiny black mirror

go to google and type in "vvdi smart universal"

did you even look?

or did you mean the universal remote with flip key?
    Yes, I looked. Second design is plain ugly, even though it has panic button. I'm talking about adding panic button to triangular smart key (and for that matter - to triangular flip key as well). Most OEM fobs/keys come with panic button. Most customers asking for key with panic button. Many KEYDIY and XHORSE keys come in few versions with different amount of buttons. This newer design key deserves to be made in two or three versions as well.
    Last edited by ranchero; 5th August, 2019 at 08:58 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Hey. In the remote control preparation menu, the AUDI model has disappeared.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ps80l View Post
    Xhorse phone software 1.6.1
    Keytool 3.2.5

Doing data aquisition on a 2000 VW beetle and tool beeps every time I put key in and turn. Nothing changes on the screen. Have done several VW with zero issues. What could be the problem.

This is not the same problem some of the older volvos have. Thos show one data aquisition and then don't go up. The beetle never showed a thing on the screen.
    hi ,you can try to shut down the car and wait for 15 mins and do it again , to see if it is work

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

In the android app for VVDI Key Tool new remotes and Proxy remotes are still missing.
    On the other hand for KeyTool Mini there are so many Proxy remotes I can't even count them.

It seems the old KeyTool is quite dead already. No new updates for it. Or am I wrong?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to autoTkey For This Useful Post:

nagib (8th August, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

Hello,key tool with latest update,today i tryed to clone id46 on some old xhorse id46 i had in stock but with no luck,asked for super chips,to be able to use what i have in stock must go in 2.4.2 ?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

nagib (25th August, 2019)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Hello,key tool with latest update,today i tryed to clone id46 on some old xhorse id46 i had in stock but with no luck,asked for super chips,to be able to use what i have in stock must go in 2.4.2 ?
    hi , old 46 chip is work for clone chip 46 , use the version 3.2.5 is ok ,

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PerryZhang For This Useful Post:

milehighlockdoc (12th August, 2019), nagib (14th August, 2019), newone (9th August, 2019)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samic View Post
    friend, thanks for your feedback, GL version still updating but if you need NA version, i can setting for you. PM me your device SN
    Hi, sent you a message, still waiting for response. Can you help me to go back to NA version? Currently I'm totally stuck on 3.2.5 - can not upgrade or downgrade AT ALL (Update gives me error).

*UPDATE* something had been changed, it looks like update to version 2.4.2 started. I will load it, will see what version it will be - NA or not, and what I will be able update to after this update finished.

*UPDATE 2* YEAAAAAAAAH!! Back to NA 2.4.2 version!!! Now can upgrade to latest NA version!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ranchero; 10th August, 2019 at 05:37 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    In the android app for VVDI Key Tool new remotes and Proxy remotes are still missing.
    On the other hand for KeyTool Mini there are so many Proxy remotes I can't even count them.

It seems the old KeyTool is quite dead already. No new updates for it. Or am I wrong?

Nope. I believe the same and I purchased mine but a soon as I activated an upgrade the mini key tool and software all the proximity remotes dissappear, is a shame why they play with customers like this, if is not ready don't show it in the demo.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rjautolocksmith For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (20th August, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Does the Xhorse app have any limitations on the version of Android and the manufacturers of tablets on which the program can be installed? I have a tablet Huawei BG2-U01 Android 7.0 . Why doesn't it support Xhorse app? Why can not I download the application from the Play Market, writes that the device is not supported?