Register
Page 138 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2634

Thread: VVDI KEY TOOL

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

And what blanks to use, where to buy them?

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    I doubt anyone is relying much on Xhorse tools for generating remotes. KeyDIY has always had the edge on this function.

On the good side for Xhorse is they probably will keep supporting and updating their first Key Tool, like they did with the older Condor machines (hopefully).
    There are ALWAYS lots of remotes missing in both tools, there's no way I could rely just on one of them. And then - there are lots of remotes that I need not present in either of them. Both companies not really interested in help to add new remotes (I offered help, they both showed some interest, but it didn't go anywhere from there).

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ranchero View Post
    Just heads up - do not upgrade Key Tool!!
    I confirmed from few sources - they already stopped manufacturing of original Key Tool. I was stupid enough to upgrade to version 3.2.5. Originally tool was NA (North American) firmware, but with 3.2.5 firmware became GLOBAL. Some remotes are missing now (not on the list, and not in the XHORSE app either, so Mini Key tool is useless, I have it too). So if you're happy with what you have - do not upgrade above version 3.2.2 or even lower! There's no option to downgrade back to local (for example, North American) version - confirmed with some sales rep in China. "i am sorry that the GL version can not be back. i confirmed with engineer" - was reply.
    Very disappointed.
    Until now it was best tool to use, new mini key tool just stupid toy with SOME features of Original Key Tool.

friend, thanks for your feedback, GL version still updating but if you need NA version, i can setting for you. PM me your device SN
    Last edited by Samic; 25th July, 2019 at 03:11 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Samic For This Useful Post:

daxxer (25th July, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    578 Posts

About GL version explaination

From different regions customer's feedback, they also need some other regions remote options(like ME region they also need some SE and EU database options)
    So from 2.3.5 firmware there is GL version(Global) for customers

1. GL version from old 3 regions include(EU ME SE), those 3 old regions will automatically change to GL version from 2.3.5 firmware.
    2. GL version will cover more remote options, will keep updating and adding more remotes(if you find any options missing compare to old region version,you can PM me, we will update)
    3. GL version already released universal smart key generation options
    4. If customer still prefer to keep old region version, just PM me about your device SN, i will setting back for you.(GL or keep old region version)
    Last edited by Samic; 25th July, 2019 at 03:48 AM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Samic For This Useful Post:

autoTkey (25th July, 2019), daxxer (25th July, 2019), nagib (26th July, 2019), PremierD (25th July, 2019)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samic View Post
    friend, thanks for your feedback, GL version still updating but if you need NA version, i can setting for you. PM me your device SN
    Yes, please!!! I will PM you shortly. Of course I don't know all missing remotes, but here's one I know for sure - GQ4-29T, Toyota Venza, 10-13 Toyota corolla (NA). It's not in the XHORSE app, not in Key tool 3.2.5. It was in previous version of firmware.

I might need remotes from different regions sometimes (mainly - Japanese domestic market), but it's really once in blue moon, while I need as many NA remotes as possible all the time.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daxxer View Post
    next pictures....

Attachment 637848
    I can’t find connection for 27 buick 433 key
    Last edited by solitaire; 25th July, 2019 at 06:53 AM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Strange thing - the other day after the update there were a lot of remotes for generating, including those new Proximity and many others. There were many in Renault section too. And now after the second update from yesterday they are all gone. Including the whole Renault section! I'm talking about the Android app.
    Last edited by autoTkey; 26th July, 2019 at 07:10 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Hi
    Just tested new Proxy on Golf MK7. Key generated with VVDI Mini works fine. Coded with VVDI2 to the car. All seams to be good so far. Keyless function also works perfect.
    Just short vid to show it works

https://youtu.be/v0hRNfJViyM

Regards

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider72 For This Useful Post:

A22 (9th September, 2019), autoTkey (26th July, 2019), Brat (26th July, 2019), darkoman (27th July, 2019), daxxer (26th July, 2019), dimet (21st August, 2019), Fallen (29th July, 2019), Jimalex (26th July, 2019), kronk92 (26th July, 2019), milehighlockdoc (27th July, 2019), nagib (26th July, 2019), PocketHero (27th July, 2019), RG550 (29th July, 2019), u.s (2nd August, 2019), Weasel3 (29th July, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Also Ford ID4D-83 remote key works fine as a proxy in 2014 Fiesta.

https://youtu.be/cMd5lk4-ayU

Regards

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider72 For This Useful Post:

A22 (9th September, 2019), daxxer (28th July, 2019), kronk92 (29th July, 2019), milehighlockdoc (28th July, 2019), nagib (31st July, 2019), Recoder (2nd August, 2019)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hello,

I have a VVDI Keytool Noth American version. At the renew diagram, I see that there is an option to unlock Honda Hitag2 keys, but in menu of Key Tool I don't see any Honda. Is that the problem that the version is NA? I don't know how to unlock Honda Keys.
    Can someone help me?

Thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autoTkey View Post
    Strange thing - the other day after the update there were a lot of remotes for generating, including those new Proximity and many others. There were many in Renault section too. And now after the second update from yesterday they are all gone. Including the whole Renault section! I'm talking about the Android app.

YESSSS WTF WHERE DID IT ALL GO???

all smart are gone from app and its like its set back 5 versions
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

gib (29th January, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

But it is still all there in the KeyTool itself.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

nope not at all all smart and new remotes are gone..........it's like it's 4-5 versions back
    Also just got mini key tool and same thing it says remote database is v214.....that's from 2018!!!!!!

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

ok so got a hold of perry from xhorse and had him server magic my mini key tool into a global version

so now i think i have a global mini and a NA regular keytool so that should cover me a bit

BTW vvdi keytool MAX was recently included in the UPGRADE KIT update

xhorse VVDI Key Tool Max with VVDI MINI OBD Tool Bluetooth

VVDI Key Tool Max Features:

1: Use KEY TOOL MAX to connect the dolphin to cut the key for the customer.

2: Support Generate transponder and remote.etc

3: Enter the car directly using KEY TOOL MAX+MINI OBD for matching. The entire process can be seamlessly connected without switching devices.

4. KEY TOOL MAX +MINI OBD TOOL can not only match the chip remote control of imported domestic cars, smart card, but also Toyota H chip will be released first on KEY TOOL MAX.

VVDI Key Tool Max Function:
    Generate transponder,Transponder Clone, Generate Remote,Remote Clone, OBD matching transponder/remote/smart card.
    The port which is used to connect the programmer is reserved. After the expansion, the chip can be written start data, and the operation of the IC reading data is equivalent to the function of the tango.
    KEY TOOL MAX can be connected with Condor Dolphin XP-005 key machine via bluetooth, to be used like operating screen of Dolphin XP-005.

this blog has some info but not much about it also some pics

https://blog.xhorsevvdi.com/xhorse-v...tooth-preview/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

u.s (3rd August, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Similar to the kydz smart key programmer?