Page 5 of 226 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast

Thread: LONSDOR K518

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by placido View Post
    so far I have tried on four vehicles, tried on a h system Toyota failed completely to talk to car, tried on 2007 dodge ram would not talk to it either, tried on bmw 2008 cas3++ would talk to car but canot read isn id.
    woks beutif on nisn prox. I also used it on 2018 bmw x5 it lost keys it did talk to car givin key positions. car too new, no key available walked away.
    NO SUPORT PIC ON DEVICE! NOT COOL!

which Toyota model, year and which type of smartkey (used on the car) did you try it mate? Pg1 A8/A9 or 39?

thanks, best regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    How about Kia and Hyundai pin code bypass? On the 2008 .& UP
    Toyota highlanler 2015 prox
    it is important to say that I also tried with techstreem I was able to reset but car will not close programming, sec ligh would stay on after touching emblem and would no beep after touch of emblem. I thought it was the key so I grabed another one and the same. Keys will lock tho. I will keep sharring about the kia and hundai and all the rest I get to use it on
    Last edited by placido; 27th November, 2017 at 04:47 AM.
    Jhon 3:16

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    How about Kia and Hyundai pin code bypass? On the 2008 .& UP
    will try and report
    Jhon 3:16

4. The Following User Says Thank You to placido For This Useful Post:

Stelaras26 (16th January, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,210 Posts

Keep in touch Placido nice to have you here.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,464 Posts

Hello Placido,
    About the Toyota,
    Did you wake up the car just before connecting!?
    Pressing hazardlights, doorlockbutton, or startbutton!
    Thanks for sharing!!

Greetings Rob

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I have tried the lonsdor this on 9 vehicles in the past two weeks all vehicles were lost all keys and here is what I find

2002 MK4 Golf - Unable to pull pin so I used different equipment to read pin and code key
    2003 audi tt. failed to read pin so I used different equipment to read pin and code key
    2006 MK5 Golf - pulled correct pin unable to code key.
    2009 Corsa D - unable to read pin
    2008 Suzuki Swift - communicated well but unable to code key without pin number. I used skp900 and key coded right away without asking for pin
    2009 BMW E90 - Asked for Cas3+ to be updated this was a spare key not lost keys
    2007 Fiat Punto grande - No communication
    2006 Honda Accord coded key easily and quickly
    2010 MK6 golf - need working key. does not give the option to code key from dump. I will be selling mine. Payed £1100 + 250 TAXES

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conbee70 For This Useful Post:

castin (30th November, 2017), gedas8899 (23rd December, 2017), geoge11 (3rd December, 2017), igorr (30th November, 2017), kronk92 (30th November, 2017), looking77 (30th November, 2017), nyandacca (14th May, 2018), p1et (29th November, 2017), rob h (30th November, 2017), Weasel3 (30th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,294 Posts

you may find selling it is difficult , more so for the buyer . once registered to an email and a user it is locked to that email account and user and cannot be registered to another user and email account .

a few here in uk have tried selling it only to find buyer cannot update it and cannot use any online functions , the only way they can do this is if they have access to your log ins and to your email account its registered to .

this was confirmed by lonsdor , once registered to a user it cant be changed .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Fallen (30th November, 2017), p1et (29th November, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Active hit or miss list
    Attached Images Attached Images

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keysmith For This Useful Post:

darknezz19 (30th November, 2017), Weasel3 (30th November, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by conbee70 View Post
    I have tried the lonsdor this on 9 vehicles in the past two weeks all vehicles were lost all keys and here is what I find

2002 MK4 Golf - Unable to pull pin so I used different equipment to read pin and code key
    2003 audi tt. failed to read pin so I used different equipment to read pin and code key
    2006 MK5 Golf - pulled correct pin unable to code key.
    2009 Corsa D - unable to read pin
    2008 Suzuki Swift - communicated well but unable to code key without pin number. I used skp900 and key coded right away without asking for pin
    2009 BMW E90 - Asked for Cas3+ to be updated this was a spare key not lost keys
    2007 Fiat Punto grande - No communication
    2006 Honda Accord coded key easily and quickly
    2010 MK6 golf - need working key. does not give the option to code key from dump. I will be selling mine. Payed £1100 + 250 TAXES
    You planned to use K518ISE to work on old VAG vehicles with immo 2th -3th? Did you try the 4th -5th IMMO, it is supposed to be working fine.

2008 Suzuki Swift is supposed to get pin number before coding key.

2009 BMW E90: for CAS3+ no matter you add spare key or program new key when all keys lost, K518ISE will ask for update CAS3+ that means downgrade, for the keys lost option, a part of cas3+ need to read engine data after update.

Let's wait the update in the comming days. After all they claim the update is free.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazylou2017 For This Useful Post:

bigkey (28th June, 2018), taxo1965 (20th January, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

as usual new tool nothing is tested from factory what did we expect the claim does this or that cannot do no even the simple tasks that sbb can i would stay well away from this tool for the money and since would be very hard to sell

afterwards if not happy with it .
    Last edited by godfathertre; 30th November, 2017 at 07:24 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to godfathertre For This Useful Post:

Geekey (21st November, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keysmith View Post
    Active hit or miss list
    What about those vehicles without × and tick? Haven't test them.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazylou2017 View Post
    You planned to use K518ISE to work on old VAG vehicles with immo 2th -3th? Did you try the 4th -5th IMMO, it is supposed to be working fine.

Let's wait the update in the comming days. After all they claim the update is free.
    We have all been coned maybe 1 time update then we will have to pay another ££££ for new machine the last 2 tools going in bin including k518 would have been cheaper to buy AVDI in the long run had I known, they are not going to con me again regardless ...
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The main reason I bought it was for Toyota and Lexus smart keys with emulator. I can already do these cars but it takes time to remove smart box read eeprom solder back and then code key. I also was wanted to see what it was like on the VAG 4 and 5 and Volvo cars. However due to the price I expected it to do the older cars very easily. Looking at the feedback it seems to be failing even on the Toyotas. In this business time is money. If my £400 skp900 can code a Suzuki swift key in two mins without the need for me to read or acquire pin code why would I go through the extra stress of using the lonsdor. I tried the londor on a 2007 Audi A6 lost keys and it failed. I have tools that can do the BMW cas3++ already. So, all in all, I will rate this machine 4/10 for now until I see some updates that can improve usability.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to conbee70 For This Useful Post:

kronk92 (30th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,294 Posts

well as they developped the software for skp900 , anything that currently works on skp900 but not on k518 is bound to get quickly fixed , so those issues im sure will be resolved .

at first site it looks like alot of tool , and if they get these functions working im sure it will be , but its never going to be an abrites , an ad100 pro etc .

it is what it is , and china being china , i suspect obdstar , xtool and others will copy whats new on k518 too , which will lead to k518 being dropped in favour of a new v2 tool.

K518 looks an interesting tool with alot of claimed coverage for the money , il look at where it is in a years time .

22. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

conbee70 (30th November, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

That is SKP1000

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Amorim25 For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (30th November, 2017)