LONSDOR K518 - Page 110
Register
Page 110 of 225 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 3369

Thread: LONSDOR K518

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by One2key View Post
    i am trying to program a new key on a Fiat Ducato 2012+ which runs on CNG/petrol.
    i have programmed numerous keys and remotes for this model Ducato on diesel with the Lonsdor key programmer, but this one seems to not even want to connect with OBD it just says cant connect and then session times out.
    Is the BCM or ECU maybe different on this particular model with CNG fuel that the programmer cant talk with?
    i havent pulled the BCM yet to take a closer look, but maybe some of you have had any experience with this kind of model before?
    Next thing i am going to try first is if it even talks to a diagnostic obd tool like Delphi to see if the obd connection itself is comprimised.
    haven't had much time to tinker on this project but, hopefully somebody knows anything about this rare gem i have in the shop.
    i have programmed a Ducato just last week.
    Do you think its because of the update that is doesn't work anymore?
    i haven't tried it on a another Ducato yet, i've send one for cleaning but i'll try it on that 1 aswell and see if it also doesn't wants to speak through the OBD connection.
    do you remember the date you programmed ducato?
    please give me your psn.
    engineers will check this problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    You need to pay 600 or else.....
    I am actually quite ok with paying with a yearly subscription. most key tools ask for tokens or subscriptions now a days anyway or if they don't, you pay loads of $$ for software packs like avdi.
    have you actually used their customer service email address? I usually get response within 24 hours not bad because seeing that there is 5 or 6 hour time difference they have helped me on more than 1 occasion yeah it failed also, but thats why you have more than 1 key programmer in your arsenal. I've done quite some models and make with this machine and ones it can't do I just use a different programmer like vvdi. Don't just bash it if you don't know how to use it properly, that's on you.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I am actually quite ok with paying with a yearly subscription. most key tools ask for tokens or subscriptions now a days anyway or if they don't, you pay loads of $$ for software packs like avdi.
    have you actually used their customer service email address? I usually get response within 24 hours not bad because seeing that there is 5 or 6 hour time difference they have helped me on more than 1 occasion yeah it failed also, but thats why you have more than 1 key programmer in your arsenal. I've done quite some models and make with this machine and ones it can't do I just use a different programmer like vvdi. Don't just bash it if you don't know how to use it properly, that's on you.
    Your missing the point and you are probably someone that stupidly paid, you need to read all the comments and you will realise what is going on, and for $600 dollars you might aswel look at true code and others, This tool will soon end and will be CONSDOR out soon

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    If i helped please press the thanks button

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paulsta For This Useful Post:

arosta (21st May, 2019), RIMKACHIP (21st May, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

Default LONSDOR K518

One2key are you chinese ? Or Lonsdor team ?
    You have same profile at Lonsdor.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

I think new fake Chinese members are here for help Lonsdor. It’s too late. Lonsdor is out. Sorry

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RIMKACHIP For This Useful Post:

arosta (21st May, 2019), Ecuprog31 (21st May, 2019), habbyb (22nd May, 2019), nenadgorgi (21st May, 2019), paulsta (21st May, 2019)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Lonsdor can only rescue somehow by going step back and throw into the bin subscribcions. Yes i know they didnt left back doors becouse some people made mistake and already pay for subscribssions and thats why they cant do that.
    You are very funny One2ket comparing Lonsdor to AVDI. You can compare Lonsdor to SKP900 or ck200 (sometimes even not).
    BTW Lonsdor is SKP900 after upgrade and nothing more. Very expensive upgrade becouse SKP900=350$ and Lonsdor=1150$. It was hard decision for me to buy it, but i done it becouse of no tokens and no subscribe. Now i am mad as hell coz i cant get my money back. I should wait 1 mounth and definetly bought Truecode or else.
    So Lonsdor you can made 100 accounts here on digital kaos and say how beautiful is that tool, but no one belive you anymore

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to arosta For This Useful Post:

duzi (21st May, 2019), Ecuprog31 (21st May, 2019), habbyb (22nd May, 2019), nenadgorgi (22nd May, 2019), paulsta (21st May, 2019), PocketHero (21st May, 2019), RIMKACHIP (21st May, 2019), taxo1965 (22nd May, 2019), tmkz (25th May, 2019), weza247 (23rd May, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RIMKACHIP View Post
    I think new fake Chinese members are here for help Lonsdor. It’s too late. Lonsdor is out. Sorry

Wow paranoid much? So every new member is suddenly a lonsdor employee? I had better hopes for this forum than being called out a fake account just because i like a certain product...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Better ask support if there is possibility to reset email & login & password, because I want to sell it.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

Wow paranoid much? So every new member is suddenly a lonsdor employee? I had better hopes for this forum than being called out a fake account just because i like a certain product...
    Sorry but big coincidence new member want to help Lonsdor now is not possible. If you bought this device 1200€ for lifetime free and now you must pay 600 for one year and much options not working its impossible to be happy or you are crazy ???

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RIMKACHIP For This Useful Post:

baddaren (3rd August, 2019), paulsta (22nd May, 2019)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Sorry but big coincidence new member want to help Lonsdor now is not possible. If you bought this device 1200€ for lifetime free and now you must pay 600 for one year and much options not working its impossible to be happy or you are crazy ???

So... I'm crazy, and I'm not a new member...

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hipolitogt For This Useful Post:

RIMKACHIP (22nd May, 2019)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hipolitogt View Post
    So... I'm crazy, and I'm not a new member...

Ok if you want tools call me . I have fvdi 2014 for 2000$ you are ok ??

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Ok if you want tools call me . I have fvdi 2014 for 2000$ you are ok ??

Don't tell me about tools... Do you want a ~~~~ing shit? I have my mvp pro, if you want it. My worst investment, 1200€ for lonsdor and 600usd for update, worth the cars I made. The 6500€ of MVP with unlimited tokens? The worst money spent on my life. So, it's up to you...

PS:
    Seriously, pay me well the mvp and I sell to anybody that wants it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i never bought the device thinking it would be free lifetime updates it even stated when i bought the thing it was 6 months trail period and after that paid subscriptions for the functions that are red highlighted in the support car list on their website. do your research first thats all i am saying i've made my money on this machine quite rapidly and my trail period isn't even over yet but if you want to keep it in the drawer, thats not my problem and if it cant do the job or it doesnt work properly, i email them with the problem and if they fix it quickly i try again or i'll use another keyprogrammer. just my 2 cents.
    their will never be a machine that can do all the cars,makes and models.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

Congratulations !!! Lonsdor must be lifetime free update for you!!! You are the best customer of Lonsdor !!! Sorry mister.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hipolitogt View Post
    Don't tell me about tools... Do you want a ~~~~ing shit? I have my mvp pro, if you want it. My worst investment, 1200€ for lonsdor and 600usd for update, worth the cars I made. The 6500€ of MVP with unlimited tokens? The worst money spent on my life. So, it's up to you...

PS:
    Seriously, pay me well the mvp and I sell to anybody that wants it.

I understand better after such a scam. Lonsdor is a drop of water.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to RIMKACHIP For This Useful Post:

nenadgorgi (22nd May, 2019)