...AVDI Technical Support ONLY... - Page 68
Register
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858636465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,012 of 1012
    DK Veteran

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

@vantzy I'm not going to be in this thread anymore so you can stop comment like a little girl to my posts.
    I'm already have vvdi2 so not really care.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to totalkey For This Useful Post:

obdsystems (19th January, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by ventzy View Post
    Thank you but it is a "p.r. trick" ha ha
    I think, for my humble opinion and as AVDI user, you should just ignore the agressive comments, and please, dont put us in the same spot as this hatefull user is. An even if you dont want to answer his questions (and i can understand why), take a close look with engineers what he is saying. Some bugs are just to old and need to be fixed. We are in general a good comunity and this contact direct with abrites is a win/win relationship for both sides.

Peace and love.

Edit: And im not saying hes wrong on his points, but I do not agree with the way he exposes his ideas here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CaioW For This Useful Post:

ventzy (17th January, 2018)

Banned

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by CaioW View Post
    I think, for my humble opinion and as AVDI user, you should just ignore the agressive comments, and please, dont put us in the same spot as this hatefull user is. An even if you dont want to answer his questions (and i can understand why), take a close look with engineers what he is saying. Some bugs are just to old and need to be fixed. We are in general a good comunity and this contact direct with abrites is a win/win relationship for both sides.

Peace and love.

Edit: And im not saying hes wrong on his points, but I do not agree with the way he exposes his ideas here.
    That is my idea as well. It is a win/win relationship, correct, not get money/hate relationship.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ventzy For This Useful Post:

CaioW (17th January, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i was very frendly to abrites, send logs and solutions - they never treated me seriously - because they never fix anything

my angry is a cry of despair

I want to be visible and i want from you fix all bugs...

DK Veteran

Thanks
    Thanked 1,917 Times in 1,085 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

I think we all agree with some of the points made by ivtec and totalkey , just not the manner in which these are sometimes voiced , i dont believe there is ever any justification for abuse , but we all have different ways of expressing ourselves and our frustrations , i guess we are not all the same , life would be boring if we was .

i believe it to be in the interests of all concerned especially abrites to know the functions with bugs and issues , feedback on the failures and issues that their customers are facing , after all it is at the root of all the hate and abuse . in understanding this and actually acknowledging this with confirmation that these will be worked upon would be a good start , just as customers posting the issues and bugs need to do so in a constructive way , maybe post after the frustration has calmed .
    we all get frustrated at failed jobs , walk aways or call backs caused by bugs cost us money and reputation , we all suffer them just as we all have other kits that may save the situation , but we want our avdi to be the best .

ive not suffered as many issues as some , and my own experiences with support have on the whole been positive . on many functions abrites is my go to tool , it has earnt me a good living and i hope it continues to do so .

some dont understand the pricing of new functions , ie why same function with same coverage is dearer with abrites than someone else , maybe its because it costs abrites more to supply it , abrites overheads are greater or abrites have added to it , if they dont know they speculate often incorrectly .

people cant understand why abrites has less coverage on some functions than other tools on models like hyundai and mitsubishi , with so many china tools able to cove old and new keys as well as mainstream tools like advanced diagnostics you can understand why they wonder why so hard for avdi to easily add these , if they understood why so hard they may not be so upset .

volvo is a good example , last i read on avdi key coding on these can take hours , yet diagnostic box , smart pro have this far quicker , and even lonsdor claims this though not sure how good on lonsdor , im keen to buy a volvo solution , i havnt bought avdi volvo as yet due to the wait for hours , it would be good to know if this is being worked upon and an update is due soon , as id rather stick with avdi , or am i best buying this elsewhere for now as nothing comming soon ?

on the whole ive been impressed with abrites despite some of the issues , kap have always answered my support enquiries in a timely fashion , not always the answer or solution i wanted , but always an honest answer , unlike others i cant fault the service they have given me on the rare occasion ive needed it .

so much about avdi is positive , though you never read the positives , just the negatives and these do sometimes get exagerated .

i still maintain that clearer announcements from abrites , better manuals and communication would cure much of this up as would some of the bugs being addressed that customers do report , just as constructive feedback and accurate reporting of issues by users would help abrites greatly and may yeild more results.

so why not start again , clean slate , clearly state the bugs and issues you have for abrites team here to look at and answer what they can , see if working together improves things for all rather than ranting and resorting to abusive comments as the path we are currently on has proven itself to go round in pointless circles , but a change of attitude is needed on all sides , not just from 1 or the other in my opinion.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Atex31 (7th May, 2018),CaioW (17th January, 2018),clearly (12th February, 2018),Fallen (17th January, 2018),habbyb (28th August, 2018),isma123 (6th May, 2018),purdy (13th June, 2018),topclef (17th January, 2018),ventzy (17th January, 2018)

Top Poster +

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

i agree with you

Thanks
    Thanked 7,214 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Run it's course ............................closed
    REMEMBER......PAIN..IS JUST WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY..

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE::SO READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING