...AVDI Technical Support ONLY...
Register
Page 1 of 68 1234561151 ... LastLast
    Dufner
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,651 Times in 3,270 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default ...AVDI Technical Support ONLY...

Guys,this thread is purely ONLY for technical support from those authorised by/within Abrites

Keep it clean,no grievances to be aired in here..if you do have issues,then there is another outlet for that : http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...sers-questions!

Thank you...
    Aaahh ! I love the smell of Eeprom in the morning...

" We'll come in low out of the rising sun, and about a mile out, we'll put on the music . . . "

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Johnner For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

ecuremap1 (5th April, 2017),electromech (6th April, 2017),Fallen (6th April, 2017),gttuning (6th April, 2017),hass42 (5th April, 2017),indienick (6th April, 2017),nazz2 (5th April, 2017),purdy (6th April, 2017),rapidlocksmiths (6th April, 2017),shafo (5th April, 2017),Siham (6th April, 2017),ttzag (7th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please avdi technical-- polo 2008, 1.2 petrol, 9n chassis, on latest vag software when trying to add key,on standard or wizzard mode, the software tres to commiunicate, then it disapears! logs can be sent ref DK nazz2 polo 08.-- Alek logs have been sent now. Thanks
    Last edited by nazz2; 6th April, 2017 at 01:38 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nazz2 For This Useful Post:

gttuning (6th April, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi there
    just a question i am sure will benefit some, if a bmw needs downgrading for keycoding, and say we followed all the basic rules, battery booster , screen saver and don't move in car and so on, and have a snapshot of cas imformation, and for whatever reason something goes wrong and car is dead, will abritus be able to go online via say teamviewer and help to try and restore flash or whatever to get car mobile again, and what info should we have to help you before we downgrade , incase something goes wrong during downgrade, or is there no chance to fix via teamviewer and we have to just take car to dealer for new cas and pay the bill, your thoughts and advice will be much appreciated

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raptureready For This Useful Post:

AlekN (6th April, 2017),rapidlocksmiths (6th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

ok this new thread

ford mondeo 2015 and many prox keys fail
    fiat punto pull pin code to program fail
    fiat panda still getting the read config stick at 49% on many.......so fail
    most vag kline fail
    jag fail
    landrover.............still too scared to try after many reports............so will fail for now

will add to the list as i go

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiskeyman For This Useful Post:

ninja123 (9th April, 2017),Siham (25th April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,301 Times in 562 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

When using VW software and you find 6 bytes from the ECU and 7th byte for a working key, it would be nice if you could just press program and it will write all the bytes to the transponder.
    At the moment, once you have found the 7th byte, you then have to manually select "all 7 bytes known" and then manually transcribe all the bytes into this field.
    It's a painful process and if you get 1 of the 14 digits incorrect, its all over.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:

ninja123 (9th April, 2017)

V.I.P. Master of the IMMO
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,541 Times in 1,827 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

BMW E84 2013 failed when downgrade CAS from ISTA-P 45, end-up with a CAS dead. Thanks to God that DK exist (i have a thread opened for this subject),
    Alfa 147 retrieve conf data from BCM and program key - success,
    Passat B6-B7 (untill 2011) spare kyes - never let me down,
    Mercedes keys-odo - need some improvement, but so far worth the money,
    JAG-Land Rover - a really bad joke for ODO/Keys,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lupu_sandu For This Useful Post:

bearheroes (11th May, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Peugeot 508.
    Mileage coretion.
    Autodetect not working good.
    If you use autodetect and press write mileage changes but after ignition on off its coming back to original.
    If you type manualy proper bsi all works ok.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready View Post
    hi there
    just a question i am sure will benefit some, if a bmw needs downgrading for keycoding, and say we followed all the basic rules, battery booster , screen saver and don't move in car and so on, and have a snapshot of cas imformation, and for whatever reason something goes wrong and car is dead, will abritus be able to go online via say teamviewer and help to try and restore flash or whatever to get car mobile again, and what info should we have to help you before we downgrade , incase something goes wrong during downgrade, or is there no chance to fix via teamviewer and we have to just take car to dealer for new cas and pay the bill, your thoughts and advice will be much appreciated
    If you have support with kap they suposed to do for sure, not sure about abrites. In kap you need to pay for support send a ticket with the prob few minutes later you get an answer and some one to help you but all with support. Look i just payed me support and i will post here to let you know how that works.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lush29 For This Useful Post:

raptureready (6th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Key coding micra k12 2007
    All works ok.
    I couldn't see micra k12 in tje list.only k11 but it worked under k11.
    You need tag tool conected to precode key.
    Pin reads automaticly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

opel insignia, astra j - it's impossible to delete dtc from ecu "invalid format/operation not supported"
    fiat proxy aligment not working on many models - avdi says ok but nothings change
    peugeot/citroen edc15 button reading eerprom is not active
    wizard mode key learning in vag - in many many models don't read pin (if i go to dash can or k-line it's read pin)
    if i close wizard mode by pressing X - he is start anyway!
    for what i must select gasoline/diesel when diagnose mercedes (if i select diesel avdi search diesel and gasoline engine)
    diagnosis mercedes is a joke when i compare errors and destriptions with xentry it's don't match

when you give us back subaru keylerning?
    Last edited by i-vtec; 6th April, 2017 at 08:30 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by i-vtec View Post
    opel insignia, astra j - it's impossible to delete dtc from ecu "invalid format/operation not supported"
    fiat proxy aligment not working on many models - avdi says ok but nothings change
    peugeot/citroen edc15 button reading eerprom is not active
    wizard mode key learning in vag - in many many models don't read pin (if i go to dash can or k-line it's read pin)
    if i close wizard mode by pressing X - he is start anyway!
    for what i must select gasoline/diesel when diagnose mercedes (if i select diesel avdi search diesel and gasoline engine)
    diagnosis mercedes is a joke when i compare errors and destriptions with xentry it's don't match

when you give us back subaru keylerning?
    Look my friend dont get upset or get me wrong but i understand is not perfect tool and they f... us around took subaru from you took edc17 from me, but please lets keep this threat with what is working and what not, and if people like me how bought avdi few months ago need help, and you want to help them please do but not complaining about subaru and about alek and so on... this is what i been reading on the other threath for months.we are just few unhappy customers you have does also. buy subaru charge the write money for the jobs and all is worth it at the end.

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by lush29 View Post
    Look my friend dont get upset or get me wrong but i understand is not perfect tool and they f... us around took subaru from you took edc17 from me, but please lets keep this threat with what is working and what not, and if people like me how bought avdi few months ago need help, and you want to help them please do but not complaining about subaru and about alek and so on... this is what i been reading on the other threath for months.we are just few unhappy customers you have does also. buy subaru charge the write money for the jobs and all is worth it at the end.

please don't trash this threat!

I dont mention about mr alekn in this threat so i don't understand you word!

i wrote only about things that not working for me - nothing else

YOU ARE NOT FAIR!

DK Veteran

Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 Times in 1,201 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

VAG K line is an obvious one that needs fixing and has done for some time . the issue is the immo light still flashing after key programming and thus failing . this seems to happen on far more models now than it once did , ive had this on plenty of polo models , beetle models , fabia , ibiza etc , so much so i use other kit more on these as avdi unreliable on these .
    normally gets pin fine , but fails to complete programming.

An age old vag kline problem is abrites seems to try and add a key to the system , rather than delete all keys and then code keys back in . common on audi TT models on k line , this has been this way for many years .

can these issues be looked at and fixed , or is this not possible ?
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 6th April, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

Top Poster +

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by nazz2 View Post
    Please avdi technical-- polo 2008, 1.2 petrol, 9n chassis, on latest vag software when trying to add key,on standard or wizzard mode, the software tres to commiunicate, then it disapears! logs can be sent ref DK nazz2 polo 08.-- Alek logs have been sent now. Thanks
    Please try via cluster CAN and send us a screenshot.

Top Poster +

Thanks
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    ok this new thread

ford mondeo 2015 and many prox keys fail
    fiat punto pull pin code to program fail
    fiat panda still getting the read config stick at 49% on many.......so fail
    most vag kline fail
    jag fail
    landrover.............still too scared to try after many reports............so will fail for now

will add to the list as i go
    LOGs from the cars, model, year and details - send to support and we will check.

Page 1 of 68 1234561151 ... LastLast