Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Noob with a KESS V2 clone... Harley Davidson tunes not active

Please bear in mind I'm a noob re these devices. I've read several hundred posts to try to come up to speed, but without an FAQ or getting started document I'm struggling...

I'm using a clone Kess V2 with 2.30, 4.036, and when I load in KSuite 2.30 it shows Harley Davidson under Motorbikes, but selecting the ECUs in the list at the bottom doesn't activate the 'OK' button.
    My guess is that this is related to missing .FMW files?
    Is this a correct guess, if so where would I look to source the latest set of files for this version, and if not can anyone explain the reason I get this symptom?

Many thanks, and please excuse my noobness. Hopefully it won't be around too much longer

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts

4.036 work with V2.08 V2.30 need new firmware so protocoles not active,use v2.08
    EngineGen is a robber : Dmitry Tolmachev !!!!! Be careful guys !!! this guy sucked me 180 euros ....