Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default dreambox 500s hung after flash

i flashed dreambox 500s with null modem cable and dreamup with gemini 3.6 and was working but could not download the addons as i thought, i then loaded gemini 4.2 and got to down load gemini server and some cam configs and had connected to router and network was set up and testing ok with two green thick lines on dream cc but could not see ccam from ftp so i then downloaded Nabilo Darstar 11 exclusive cam 2.1.2 Mod Borsalino.img and the screen is black when i connect, i then flashed pli-Helentite-dm500 and the same black screen even though it flashes successfully. i flashed it again with 3.6 and 4.2 and same thing. iread if you flash with original firmware you can recover the picture but i do notr have a copy of same ...any ideas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

orginal DM500 or a Clone ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Today there at Gemini 4.7
    Working fine with DB 500s Clones and Blackbox 500s