Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Unhappy Ipone 3g problems

hello, I put my iphone 3g to 3.0 while in 2.2.8, my wifi stopped working and my sim card is not recognized, but affine can use my wifi I upgraded in 3.1 but my wifi does not work, and my baseband is 05.11.07 or order with the DONWGRADE fuzzyband must have the wifi how??
    Ps / before these two update my wifi worked well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man,try to release(restore) the firmware to 3.0(downgrade from 3.1,if you have 3.1),with iTunes 9.0,and you can jaibreak your iPhone+unlock....wifi and sim works fine(to unlock,you must have bootloader version 5.08; if you have 5.09,just a jailbroken is possible,now)....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rex89 View Post
    hello, I put my iphone 3g to 3.0 while in 2.2.8, my wifi stopped working and my sim card is not recognized, but affine can use my wifi I upgraded in 3.1 but my wifi does not work, and my baseband is 05.11.07 or order with the DONWGRADE fuzzyband must have the wifi how??
    Ps / before these two update my wifi worked well.
    You cannot unlock your Iphone now m8, as you point out you have the latest modem firmware installed, fuzzy band will not be able to roll back the modem firmware I'm afraid.
    Use Blackrain to jailbreak, or grab custom firmware.
    Get an o2 sim until someone brings out a hack to unlock it.
    HTH

EDIT Didnt realise it was a 3G, download fuzzy band see what BB you are running think if it's 5.08 your in luck you can downgrade.
    Last edited by dell_xps; 22nd October, 2009 at 12:56 AM.