Fully loaded box V IPTV
Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Fully loaded box V IPTV

Hi guys. I'm new to these boxes (and a bit thick) and wondered if someone could tell me the difference between a "fully loaded" android box and iptv and which is best value for money. I was quite used to skybox and enigma but know absolutely nothing about these boxes.

Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate your help.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jc69817 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm new to these boxes (and a bit thick) and wondered if someone could tell me the difference between a "fully loaded" android box and iptv and which is best value for money. I was quite used to skybox and enigma but know absolutely nothing about these boxes.

Thanks in advance guys I really appreciate your help.
    fully loaded boxes from what i have seen on ebay can be in excess of one hundred pounds, iptv probably half that price, but then with iptv you will still need a box or stick to load it on.
    you could go down the route of getting a amazon fire stick and loading the likes of kodi, showbox, mobdro etc yourself with a pc and adbLink software which installs apk files.
    then iptv will load onto kodi in PVR simple client which is embedded in the software if you have a web address for the channels.
    there is plenty of tutorials on the web on how to do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dasteph For This Useful Post:

jc69817 (12th July, 2017)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I bought a fully loaded box for under ?34 don't get home till Friday to check it out but I'll give it a good looking at then. Thanks for you help.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jc69817 View Post
    I bought a fully loaded box for under ?34 don't get home till Friday to check it out but I'll give it a good looking at then. Thanks for you help.
    You basically get what you pay for. You need to look at price of box+ - subs.

A few resellers on ebay are not very good.

My advice

Buy a firestick/mag ask for a 24/48 trail and after is upto you

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cunny For This Useful Post:

jc69817 (14th July, 2017)