Register
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hitechservis View Post
    On 3bmw I did with cgdi ,two of them are elv faulty and never resolve with cgdi always use fvdi2018...this is mine little experience an I always think it's problem in my steps when I doing new key...
    No an tool problem ! this cars are defective , if too many low battery detected .... or CAS2 Flashing to obtain key data , this faults appearing
    for me is not an problem because CGDI BMW is simply the best in the word , i have ALSO fvdi , vvdi2 , pad2 ....
    IF YOU TOUCH THIS CAR YOU NEED BMW DIAGNOSTIC TOOL is the first rule for all brands of cars , this fault is 99% car battery problem !
    CGDI BMW 450€ is my best tool for BMW , VVDI2 for VAG 1350€ , I/O TERMINAL for FIAT 900€ , Renaut ECU TOOL 700€ for Renault , H108 120€ for PSA ... no online no token no problem just do the job

AKL CAS2 , 2005 E87 1 minute to program new key & start the car , it's CGDI BMW , no stress , no fake news , just too fast !

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

castin (15th January, 2020), lalaina74 (13th January, 2020), neuro (12th January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ok thx for your advice...
    From your post : when I dealing with BMW cars always connect to power supply??
    And what you mean that i need on first place diagnostic tool for BMW (if I have cgdi bmw) ???

My experience:
    Akl cas3 30sec job...only car where is not need elv sin..
    Mini clubman cas3 program key need to sync elv...
    BMW cas3 forgot year..need to sync elv

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And what you mean that i need on first place diagnostic tool for BMW (if I have cgdi bmw) ???

My experience:
    Hello my friend.
    With cgdi ok or other tool?
    Thanks

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Sync lost after key data reading by OBD is common for all devices, that's why I always remove CAS and read eeprom on table to avoid further problems with synchro. I heard multiple times that people had problems with sync afterwards with vvdi2, cgdi, zedfull an what's funny fvdi seems more reliable with doing that sync than vvdi2

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

baddaren (10th July, 2020), bocaje (13th January, 2020), rtbdiagnostic (22nd January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

My experience:
    for 1 minute job no need power supply but for downgrade cas3 ++ YES you need 13V !!!
    And you use FVDI for Syn ELV ? CGDI not able on this cars ?
    Better is to compare VVDI2 & CGDI on same car if ELV fault appearing

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    Sync lost after key data reading by OBD is common for all devices, that's why I always remove CAS and read eeprom on table to avoid further problems with synchro. I heard multiple times that people had problems with sync afterwards with vvdi2, cgdi, zedfull an what's funny fvdi seems more reliable with doing that sync than vvdi2
    ... no time to lost , customers never accept that , if i say it this process, he go back at home !

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    ... no time to lost , customers never accept that , if i say it this process, he go back at home !
    That's customer problem. This job is not a race. I always want to do the job reliable and safe as much possible. So if he's not willing to let me work with his car for 1 hour then it doesn't fit my working my conditions because like I said it's not a race and if he want to do it in 5 minutes then go elsewhere. After ELV lost sync you can lost as much time to fix as I'm 'loosing' by removing CAS. For me my method is much more reliable than OBD reading data and approx 1 hour I think is not much of a time. But we live in the world where everyone is in fckn hurry which is miserable.

Everyone have his own habits. I heard also couple of times that some CAS defect errors occured after OBD2 operation by CGDI.

I'm sure if you'd inform your customer than you can do it in 5 minutes with risk of loosing sync between modules or you can do in 1 hour without that risk, he'd choose 2nd option. Although eeproming we can say is also a risk but only for those who use unreliable tools and have poor sodlering skills and also work in hurry.
    Last edited by p1et; 13th January, 2020 at 09:53 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

droidwayne65 (13th January, 2020), rojhat (13th January, 2020), TERMINATOR1000 (13th January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm sure if you'd inform your customer than you can do it in 5 minutes with risk of loosing sync between modules or you can do in 1 hour without that risk, he'd choose 2nd option. Although eeproming we can say is also a risk but only for those who use unreliable tools and have poor sodlering skills and also work in hurry.

This is my opinion to...nothing to add..i am new in this job and i hate bmw cars to add keys...
    For terminator :never get sync. With cgdi always with fvdi..maybe i do something wrong..because I did always ask here in forum lease tell me your steps!!! For example: read then make dealer key after make dealer key do you add key on mark free position or after making dealer key just insert in lock and start the car??? Maybe my steps are wrong I checked few videos on you tube but not 100% sure because of different in sw version...so can you please tell your steps ?

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I am using CGDI till 1 month or something like that. So the steps are easy

If the car is till 2007 , i am using directly OBD , no problem till now. CAS3 simple only.
    If is 2007 later , you can have CAS3+ or ISTA P.

Remove the CAS , and using VVDI Prog to read data.

After that , loading CGDI , load the dump , select empty position and generate dealer key. The tool ask for working key or ISN , just put the working key in the tool , after that blank key.

And that's all. Mount all back , and i always start the car with the old key , just to see that is wokring ok. After that , start with the new key , and all done.

Hope those will be helpful for you.

P.S. NEVER !!! NEVER !!! Do downgrade ... more more risk to mess all the things. Remove , solder , key , MONEY

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaBotta For This Useful Post:

ASCM (19th May, 2020), lalaina74 (17th January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DaBotta View Post
    I am using CGDI till 1 month or something like that. So the steps are easy

If the car is till 2007 , i am using directly OBD , no problem till now. CAS3 simple only.
    If is 2007 later , you can have CAS3+ or ISTA P.

Remove the CAS , and using VVDI Prog to read data.

After that , loading CGDI , load the dump , select empty position and generate dealer key. The tool ask for working key or ISN , just put the working key in the tool , after that blank key.

And that's all. Mount all back , and i always start the car with the old key , just to see that is wokring ok. After that , start with the new key , and all done.

Hope those will be helpful for you.

P.S. NEVER !!! NEVER !!! Do downgrade ... more more risk to mess all the things. Remove , solder , key , MONEY
    Thanks !!!
    Can you tell steps how you do till2007

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Simple.

Connect CGDI to OBD. Load software , select CAS3 OBD , read information , save the file when software tell , after that , select free slot , generate dealer key , put the blank key in programer , and all done.

With all , maximum 1 minute job

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DaBotta For This Useful Post:

hitechservis (16th January, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

X5 EWS 3 4.4i V8 , made dealer key OK , START OK , ( after VVDI2 AK90+ fail !!!!! ) , bad Chinese PCF7935 glued in key , i use +12V power supply ( plugged on tool ) .
    2008 335 i : ELV repair ( car already broken by low power battery ! ) , made one key for justify price .
    Amazing sound after i use CGDI
    Last edited by TERMINATOR1000; 17th January, 2020 at 11:45 PM.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    X5 EWS 3 4.4i V8 , made dealer key OK , START OK , ( after VVDI2 AK90+ fail !!!!! ) , bad Chinese PCF7935 glued in key , i use +12V power supply .
    2008 335 i : ELV repair ( car already broken by low power battery ! ) , made one key for justify price .
    Amazing sound after i use CGDI
    Can you explain little more ...i use +12v power supply

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,618 Posts

Hi.
    Who have today with renew use litsens?
    I have cg-pro,cg-di,cg-mb and not one not work because renew litsens not done and not work today.
    Tryed renew and nothing,only trable not conected with server that's it!!!..........kolobok_evil.gif
    It's normal for this tool?
    And what the next if tool not work anymore??......thinking.gif

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Chinese Holidays
    There is no one that takes care of server, we have to wait until they back to work

Normal the tools synch good with server. never had an issue. will check my cgpro later

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Chriz123 For This Useful Post:

jamesfawcett (24th January, 2020)