ECM2001 6.3 ALFA 156 DRV_335_517
Register
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default ECM2001 6.3 ALFA 156 DRV_335_517

    Hello guys,
    anyone can help me to find the driver 335_517 for Alfa Romeo 156 1.9jtD engine?

    I have already DRV_335 std driver and other similar in my directory but none matching the SW version installed in my ECU.

    regards

  2. #2
    DK Veteran
    Dobermann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 57 Times in 37 Posts
    Downloads
    21
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eiuep74 View Post
    Hello guys,
    anyone can help me to find the driver 335_517 for Alfa Romeo 156 1.9jtD engine?

    I have already DRV_335 std driver and other similar in my directory but none matching the SW version installed in my ECU.

    regards


    please upload your ori alfa file

  3. #3
    DK Veteran

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    322
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 41 Times in 17 Posts
    Downloads
    17
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    - have only 491_061
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Here comes my flash dump.

    The best driver inseide the std directory seems to be A156_335.DRV even this file is for 115V version and mine is 110CV.

    regards
    Attached Files Attached Files

  5. #5
    DK Veteran
    Dobermann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 57 Times in 37 Posts
    Downloads
    21
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eiuep74 View Post
    Here comes my flash dump.

    The best driver inseide the std directory seems to be A156_335.DRV even this file is for 115V version and mine is 110CV.

    regards

    you can use this driver for make a mod file

    the driver shows the right maps !!!!

  6. #6
    Top Poster Maxpower50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0

    Default ECM 2001

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
    you can use this driver for make a mod file

    the driver shows the right maps !!!!

    Is there any list of driver files in ecm2001 6.3. Any one user's manual is of interest of course Titanium version also is of interest but no release well d one here?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •