Register
Page 153 of 172 FirstFirst ... 53103143148149150151152153154155156157158163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2577
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    Hello.i would like your help please,i am trying to reset used keys with 567897061 or 71 chips,desolder chips and solder in adapter choose 567897061 or 71 from menu read and reset ok,read again on adapter and ssid 00 and times to use also zero and chip state unused,solder chip back to key but now with ir reading ssid 00 times to use 00 used 00 but key state now is used,why this happenning ?

Don't worry about it.
    The renew done and you can use the key.
    The "used" just a mistake.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sasika For This Useful Post:

newone (4th May, 2021)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EduardNN View Post
    Have you changed the IR transmitter and receiver in CGDI?
    Flash the key dump in the adapter after erasing.
    no i have not changed the components as till now did not had any problems reading or writting keys,when you say flash in the adapter what do you mean?

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

no i have not changed the components as till now did not had any problems reading or writting keys,when you say flash in the adapter what do you mean?
    PCB adapter on which you erase the chip from the key. You can also write a key dump on it.

For my bad English - scold GOOGLE translator...

Don`t forget to use
    Thanks button and reputation

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EduardNN For This Useful Post:

newone (4th May, 2021), taxo1965 (5th May, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Why has the online key conversion not been working in the afternoon for 2 days already?
    Now I checked it works, it's already night with us
    Does everyone have this problem?
    Thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by taxo1965 View Post
    Why has the online key conversion not been working in the afternoon for 2 days already?
    Now I checked it works, it's already night with us
    Does everyone have this problem?
    Thanks
    probably problem as they were on labor day vacation till the 5 of may

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

taxo1965 (6th May, 2021)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Friend Mercedes W 210 2001 year I try to add second key thru obd but no comunication w it eis .Somebody try with this IR simulation key is this working ?.Thank you because i newer try this

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holbi1 View Post
    Friend Mercedes W 210 2001 year I try to add second key thru obd but no comunication w it eis .Somebody try with this IR simulation key is this working ?.Thank you because i newer try this
    Why don't you try it.
    You can't damage eis, so worth to try it.

Good luck.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holbi1 View Post
    The k-line EZS contact should be looked for not in the OBD connector, but in the round connector under the hood in this car (W210),

For my bad English - scold GOOGLE translator...

Don`t forget to use
    Thanks button and reputation

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Hello.i would like your help please,i am trying to reset used keys with 567897061 or 71 chips,desolder chips and solder in adapter choose 567897061 or 71 from menu read and reset ok,read again on adapter and ssid 00 and times to use also zero and chip state unused,solder chip back to key but now with ir reading ssid 00 times to use 00 used 00 but key state now is used,why this happenning ?

I think there is some problem with newest CGDI software and this adapter. Software is acting strange.

Yesterday I needed to program NEC key to W203. I got 2 used genuine keys both with same NEC 081 numbers at the end. First one I couldn't even read on adapter, all the time. 'chip not found'. I soldered back to remote PCB and rad via IR OK. Si I tried second one NEC soldered on adapter, read/erase/write OK... Also I noticed that soft often prompts something about not sufficient power supply connected and then I can't read chip but it's always the same power supply which I use from beginning and never had this problem before.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,575 Posts

Hello,

I tried to add key to W220 2003 K-Line HC08 EIS. Data collection with original key was successful, I got file to upload on server for psw calculation but it keeps saying can't find password and to try collection again. I did not try collect again as I thought it will be useless but I thought maybe it's software bug or something else and someone can use this file to actually calculate password? For now I haven't met such problem, when I got collection file, it always found the password.

The file from collection attached:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by p1et; 18th May, 2021 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi

I have a w639 here two locksets and 3 mechanic shops later...point is i no longer have original ecu eis or elv...so customer brought me a new crd2 ecu...i read it for information an tried creating eis data and sync elv to that...got original ssid from original key so used that for eis also i used vin from replacement ecu...eis new key and elv works as expected but no ignition....now looking at a tutorial vid from cgprocar i was under the impression that once wiped i can use any key password...but i am sure i misunderstood something somewhere...now when i read the crd2 ecu with the cg mb there was no vin or ssid also no key password that i could see so my question is what is the transport key? and is there any chance that it is the key password?
    can anyone see where i went wrong? any help ?

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esx503 View Post
    dude I just wanna say thank you so much I got it now, key is made now I gotta do the w221 which I'm guessing I'm gonna have to remove since I can't hit the ezs in order to turn it and I tried to do that one in the car and kept getting same issue. any idea how that w221 2008 comes out it's a push to start

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Please i have a similar problem with a 2007 W164 how were you able to turn the sim key in the EIS? , Did you use the wiring diagram in the video with the 120 OHM resistor ?
    Last edited by thesithlord01; 14th June, 2021 at 10:20 PM.
    <<<<<<--------KINDLY HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF THIS POST HAS BEEN USEFUL TO YOU

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thesithlord01 View Post
    Please i have a similar problem with a 2007 W164 how were you able to turn the sim key in the EIS? , Did you use the wiring diagram in the video with the 120 OHM resistor ?
    i still cant collect data from this EIS even after turning the key, all my connections are according to the cgdi mb wiring diagram with fast collection adapter. PLS HELP !
    <<<<<<--------KINDLY HIT THE THANKS BUTTON IF THIS POST HAS BEEN USEFUL TO YOU

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

"INFO" read EZS W169 with R270 ... ALK lost. Read ok .. PW ok ... program new Key ... but it does not work.
    I put an ELV emulator and led turns green but key won't turn.
    Is it a key problem? or not to work with reading R270 ?!

ThK
    ..Ecu Repair ... Steering Wheel Repair ... Dash Repair ... AirBag Repair .... that Bad LiFe ...

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Please someone generate password and keys from colected info for w204.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by stivencho; 21st June, 2021 at 08:14 AM.