Hey all!

Kilimanjaro is the highest free-standing mountain in the world; at 19,340 feet (5,895 meters), it's 4.5 times higher than Ben Nevis (the highest mountain in the UK), and over 5 times higher than Snowdon (the 2nd highest mountain in the UK)!

Next October (2010), both myself and my friend will be flying to South Africa to climb Kilimanjaro. The reason for us going is a simple one, to help raise both awareness and money for SCOPE. For more information, please visit their website - Scope: UK Disability Charity | Online Charity Donations

Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor me for this challenge, and all donations will be passed directly to SCOPE. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charitys behalf where the donor is eligible, which basically means the charity gets exta money from the taxman!

I know times are tough, but if you could even spare just a pound, I really would appreciate it. Thank you for any donations, no matter how big or small they may be.

Please click the link below if you'd like to help me raise money for SCOPE...

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | SCOPE - Kilimanjaro Trek October 2010